You understand perfectly well that Støjberg will not participate in the kind of.
- the Whole government ought to withdraw from the agreement.
How to write Finn Metres on on by the press Facebook-profile to the integration minister Inger Støjberg now report from to the conference in Marrakeck in the next, where the now much-debated UN-pact on migration must be signed. And Finn is not the only one who think that Denmark should fail to write below:
See also: Støjberg cancel to slutmøde on migrantpagt
See also: 80.000 signatures: the Revolt against the UN agreement on migration spreads
- I trust as much as the united nations and the Loop, as I trust a used-car money, writes Flemming R in his comment, Pia and T - who clearly have followed the debate, on the content of the agreement, which has created debate in several european countries - continues:
- You are in a hurry to tell you that the pact is not binding, while highlighting it will be easier to repatriate the migrants.
- Think you, that we are snotdumme, and can't figure out, that the pact is also not binding for the countries where migrants are leaving from, ask Pia.
See also: the Government will not translate the UN-pact on migration to the English: It will Flemming
In last Saturday, took the activists from the Generation Identitær St. petersburg. Clemens Bridge in Aarhus to claim that Denmark is not a signatory to the UN migrationspagt. With the activists flares and a large banner with the text 'Stop the UN migrationspagt!'. The organization has also started a petition against the pact, which has scored just over 4000 signatures, and in the morning, the Danish people's Party announced that the Parliament will discuss Denmark's participation in the pact.
- We believe that all danes must have the opportunity to hear the government's arguments in order to sign an agreement, which is contrary to the tight course in immigration policy, as a large majority in the Danish parliament support, said DFs group chairman Peter Skaarup to ditOverblik.dk, but what do you say?
of denmark, Denmark Shall sign The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration? Yes, of course No, never ever I would like to hear something more about the agreement, before I answer yes or no don't careof denmark, Denmark Shall sign The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration? 5% Yes, of course, 79% No, never 15% I would like to hear something more about the agreement before I answer yes or no 1% I don't care Error occurred unfortunately an error, please try again later.
, the government Should translate the UN agreement on migration to the English - before the Denmark writes on it? No, it is redundant - it is not the English Yes, I would be happy - well I will read what the government writes, when it comes to migration do not Know, the government Should translate the UN agreement on migration to the English - before Denmark writes on it? 20% No, it is redundant - it's in English 79% Yes, I would be happy - well I will read what the government writes, when it comes to migration 1% By not Error occurred unfortunately an error, please try again later.