reported No red-carpet reception for Liam Neeson after racism controversy: Shortly before the Premiere of the new Neeson- film "Cold Pursuit" on Tuesday evening in New York, the planned reception for the film crew on the red carpet, has been cancelled, according to US media.
there is Usually the opportunity for the press and onlookers to take photos and Interviews. The Action movie will be shown in the cinema at New York's Lincoln Square, but that was it.
The British-American actor was advised on Monday by an Interview with the newspaper "The Independent" in the headlines. In it, he revealed the desires of previously-cherished revenge after a woman told that she had been raped by a Black.
Video: ABC News
On Tuesday dismissed Neeson allegations that he had a racist shown to conduct, when he wanted to take nearly 40 years ago revenge for a friend. "I'm not a racist," said Neeson ("Schindler's list") in the U.S. Breakfast TV show "Good Morning America" on the ABC. He was looking for at that time the help, have spoken with a Catholic priest, so Neeson is now in the ABC Interview. About his behavior he said: "It shocked me and it hurt me."
John Barnes defends Neeson
Some users of social networks had accused Neeson of racism, others pointed out that he had apologized for his previous behavior is already in the original Interview.
However, the former England footballer John Barnes has defended the Star of "Schindler's list". Neeson gained a medal for his honesty, said the Jamaica-born athlete Sky News. He had only reacted that way because it had taught him, the company, said Barnes, who himself had to suffer during his career of racism. (chk/sda/AFP)
Created: 06.02.2019, 02:23 PM