1. december could Julie Ought and Oliver Erngart allow themselves to shelf as winners of the TV3 programme 'Love Island'. A program, where it is about to find love and win viewers ' favor.
Both succeeded for Julie and Oliver - also known as 'Juliver' - which left the villa on Gran Canaria as lovers with dreams of moving together in Copenhagen. After they came home to Denmark a few weeks ago, the two have, however, not seen much of each other.
It has now led to the pair is passed from each other.
It tells Juliet Ought to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is something worse something to it all. We went from each other on Saturday. We have not seen each other very much, since we have come home. I've been busy, and he has been busy, " says Julie Ought to Ekstra Bladet.
- After we have come home and check on a daily basis at home, is it not the same. We are still really good friends and not adversaries, but it is just not the same. He comes home to his mother's house in Køge, and I'm going to open a clinic and have lived alone since I was 17 years old. So we are just two different places in our lives, she continues.
In a 'story' on his Instagram profile confirms Oliver Erngart also the breach.
'There are many who ask if Julie and I are still together. We are unfortunately not more. It just doesn't work the same way here in Denmark, as it did on the 'Love Island'. So I may well have to ask, I'm Julie are together, for we are not', says Oliver.
Julie Ought is once again single. Photo: Anthon Unger
the Breach took place, however, in a somewhat unconventional way. Julie and Oliver beat up over sms.
- He chose to write to me over a text, I thought it went more. I replied that I thought not, and so we agreed that we shouldn't be together. So it really happened over a text. It was a little strange, but I don't think this is going to work between us says Julie Ought.
Although of course she is affected over the breakup, she is also resolved. The pair have not seen each other much after returning home.
- I was fairly settled, and with that we have not seen much of each other. I could see that it was just a matter of time. We had tried to find days where we could be seen, but then I was really, really sick for two weeks. I was settled with it, since he wrote to me. So I had it really most of all just weird, " says Julie Ought.
Oliver Erngart fell head over heels for Julie Ought in the 'Love Island'. Photo: Anthon Unger
Julie Ought is however not in doubt that it was true love, she and Oliver found on the 'Love Island'.
- I think that people know deep down inside that it was. True love. But you live in a bubble, and we were really in love and happy with each other. The whole thing was amazing. We floated on a pink cloud in a safe environment and routines. It is something else, when you come home to Denmark.
Danish celebrity - 15. dec. 2018 - at. 06:49 Tv-couple goes from each other after infidelity
Julie Ought stood in the finals of the 'Love Island' with the right to decide whether or not she would share the prize of 250,000 dollars, with Oliver Erngart, or if she would keep all the money themselves. She chose to share them with Oliver.
regret It, however, she is not in the day. She and Oliver are still good friends.
- No. I regret it no way. No matter what, so we were never achieved that without each other, so I don't regret it for a second, " she stresses.
- We talk really well together. We are not falling out or anything. We have just found each other as friends and not lovers.