Friday at 20 gives Lars Lilholt concert at Ekstra Bladet, and he has two brand new numbers with.
Them he has written, while he only stayed in his own home. Corona-the shutdown led to that he isolated himself completely.
- I have been closed down and gone here in the middle of Jutland in three months.
- I started every day at six o'clock to go in two hours with my big mongrel. Then I came home and saw the news with my wife, and so I have gone up and sat me at my desk in four to five hours a day.
Had you spent the hours every single day?
- Every single day. It was a framework of everyday life.
- It was to get some kind of normality in it, so I said to myself, ’well, now bring you you here, and then you write every day’, he says.
Although he has been worked very much, so has it also been a tough time for troubadouren.
- Coronatiden has been a strange time and a strange time. Now, of course opened up a bit, but I sat isolated in three months. Thus, it is no more than four days ago, I saw my grandchildren for the first time again, because we've sort of kept to the rules.
It is also very nice with other concerts over the summer.
- I should have played 25 concerts with the band and ten solo. I have lost my annual revenue.
- this is The first time since 1973, I don't need to tour. I have played since I was 20. This is the first time in 47 years, I should not have to travel around in Denmark.
- How are you doing with it?
- It is strange. It is very strange. But if what comes out of it for me, is creativity, so it has since given no good, he says.
Perhaps the creativity can lead to a completely new album in the future also. He certainly has enough material here, he says.
- I have 21 songs, I haven't recorded which is on my desk now. Some of it is, of course, something old something, I've had time to look at, but over half of them are simply new in the period.
- Now, I need to persuade my record company to, that we should make a double LP. It will certainly not to, but I have songs enough, he says, and laughs.