At the chest you see it clearly. A large scar adorns the pretty model's chest, as an eternal memory of december 2015, when the message came: You have cancer.
He was only 22 years old, had a big beautiful mane on his head and was ready to take the world, when he got the message, that he with 90 percent probability had a form of cancer so serious, that the doctors would not recommend him to Google it.
- I was quite young and had been suffering with illness for a long time. The doctors could not really find out what it was, even though I coughed and coughed. I had all these tiring symptoms, so after three-four-five times at the doctor, I changed the doctor, and he sat so the whole process started. As he said, so is it not normal to cough for half a year in a row, says Rasmus Pedersen to Ekstra Bladet.
Celebrity Julie has a H-bowl: I love to see the fake out
He was therefore sent to Horsens Hospital where they did a scan. It showed an abscess, which turned out to be a tumor.
- It was a proper satan at 14 centimeters, but in pandekageform, so the dented not out. The just lay and pressed on luftøret, so it was therefore that I felt I couldn't breathe properly when I lay down.
Rasmus Pedersen took part in Mr. World after his cancer. Photo: ANTHON UNGER
Rasmus Pedersen ended up getting diagnosed lymphoma, but before that he got something reminiscent of a death sentence by the doctors.
- First, they said that it probably was something really bad, called sarcomas, which do not have particularly great chance to survive. The knowledge should I go with in the 14 days. They said: 'You must not go home and Google it, then you will just regret it'. So of course we went home and Googled it, he says.
Celebrity See the pictures: Pivfrække realitybabes turns itself loose in the pool
the Doctors stressed, however, that they should spend more time to conclusively determine what type of cancer it was, and it was therefore a relieved nurse, who could call Rasmus up.
She called very happy, and I asked, what the hell happened, whether or not I had cancer anyway. She replied ’yes’, and I just managed to think practice the pis, but then she said, ’but it is lymphoma. We have dobbelttjekket, cross-check and everything’, reproduces the he today.
- I asked with the same, if I were to survive, and she replied that she had not had to rule, but that there probably was a 98-99 percent likelihood. Away could the cancer just get an. I got 24 kemobehandlinger, where I lost hair and 30 days of radiation therapy to connect with. Today I'm still checked, but I'm real healthy, " says Rasmus Pedersen.
- In the 14 days where you go around and think that you have a death sentence hanging over his head. What do you do there?
- It is three years ago, so I can't remember it all exactly, but I remember that I thought that I would not die. It was not my time yet. It also sounds very spacy, but I knew that I would not die of it. No matter what. On the doctors then had said; you are never going to go again. Then I would have proven that I would get to go. It is my mindset.
It hit me a few times, that it was serious, but we turned it about by saying, okay so 40 percent survive, it is yet many. It had been worse if it was two percent. How we turned it on.
well-Known Method revealed: How to get you in the 'Love Island'
Rasmus' good buddy, who also have picked him in the hospital on the day of the sad message, began to find natural remedies and pills, as he is every morning made for a cocktail, Rasmus could take.
the Rasmus is a new contestant in TV3-staking 'Love Island'. Photo: ANTHON UNGER
The beautiful young man must soon be with in the television program 'Love Island' on TV3, and it is not the first time that he throws himself into deep water. As he approached the end of its kræftforløb, he wrote to skønhedsdronningen Lisa Lents, who sought a participant to participate in the 'Mr. Tourism' in Panama.
- Lisa seemed known that my story was good, and she would like to give me the opportunity. I was still a single treated with chemo, when I went to Panama, so I had to get organized, that it could be postponed. And so I traveled to the other side of the globe to be with a beauty contest, where I was number three.
- When I came home, I got the last treatment and no hair on the head, so I started to look like myself. Then came the Mr. World competition which I also participated in, but that I was more healthy.
Film, tv & radio - 19. oct. 2018 - at. 09:57 realitybabe: I am bisexual
Rasmus Pedersen hopes that he can emerge as a role model or inspiration.
- Now, I feel that I have been given this gift, and I see it as a gift, that I can tell people how to get through these things. I hope that I with my participation in the 'Love Island' can get an even larger platform to get out with my messages, he says and ends.
- Without sounding too cliché, then have it done, that I put more cost on the little things, experiences and such. It is also one of the reasons why I am sitting here and must participate in a tv program. I see it as a big experience, which I do not say no to.
the Extra Leaf in Gran Canaria
the Extra Leaf is invited to the Gran Canaria of TV3, who are behind the Danish version of 'Love Island'.