A konfliktsky tøffelhelt, a chronically unfaithful bergenser, an indulgent parterapeut and a mother who can't stop talking about the youngest. Since the premiere in september 2017 has karaktergalleriet in "couples therapy" sytt, excused, pushed aside, and the accused themselves into the hearts of the Norwegian people.
According to NRK as almost a million norwegians series in 2018, and comedian Kevin Vågenes was among the nominees in Dagbladet's "name"-choosing, which is awarded to people that has dominated the news.Nrk Kevin Vågenes experienced infidelity - I was so blind
- When making a TV program, he hopes that people will like it, but that it has hit so wide and so many that one gets nominated for this year's name, it is like you do not totally believe can happen. It is a bit absurd, to be perfectly honest. But very fun and exciting. Surprising, but very fun, " says Vågenes to the Newspaper.Feminist? Oh yes!
One of the shapes that have attracted much attention, is a self-proclaimed feminist with glasses and solid dongeriantrekk. "Ellen" dissects every slightest word the man says, looking for something that can confirm the hypothesis her that he is a ravende mannssjåvinist.
Rather than a particular person, "Ellen" based on a general tendency, " says Vågenes.
She is inspired by krenkesamfunnet that have occurred in the last five years. We wanted to create a character based on hypersensitivity in relation to one or another theme. So, it was feminism, he says.
He rejects that he kicks especially against the feminists.
- I is the feminist! "Ellen" is not intended as a sharp commentary on the hypersensitive feminists. Rather a comment that people can be lettkrenka, and to look for problems, " he says.Kevin Vågenes was in the closet for ten years. Now considering he surrogacy
So far does not have the "Ellen" succeed in offending someone in real life.
I have received only positive reactions on "Ellen". No angry ladies, or men for that matter, who feel themselves singled out as feminists. People take it for what it is, " he says."To lord guuuuuud"
another's the crowd favourite is the passive-aggressive "Maiken", who constantly expresses that something is wrong, but would explain to the girlfriend what it is.
the First time I met the "Maiken", it was actually in high school. We were in groups, " he says.
"Maiken" was a girl, but there are both men and women like her, " says Vågenes.
no Matter how much attention you took to her, then listed to her always as if she was run over.
the Group distributed tasks. So far was the "Maiken" satisfied.
- When we said "yes, as are all agreed, everyone knows what to do, when we go to work", she said suddenly:
Vågenes turn over to "Maikens" distinct nasal, plaintive tone:
- "Yes, it sounds ... fun out there!" As if she had been run over. She was always passive-aggressive.Funny or just annoying?
A theme that seems to go again in the "couples therapy" is to constantly put themselves in a assumes the role of victim. Vågenes says that the characters often takes the starting point in a enkeltegenskap.
It is this, with properties, to take a quality of a man we have met, " he says.Here breaks comedian Kevin Vågenes the back: - the Sounds is absolutely terrible
there's No escape when Vågenes and manusforfatterne brainstorm.
- We go through everything from the people we know, people we went to school with long ago, and trying to drag out these qualities. There are some people that stand out a little more from the crowd than others, people with a slightly quirky side.
But not all the peculiarities have humorpotensial, should we believe Vågenes.
the Danger is that the characters can sometimes be more annoying than fun, " he says.
sometimes there are many rounds to the skriverommet before a character is fun. He draws feministen Ellen again.
With her so we quite clearly that she could not be too sour. She had to say things with a smile, that she not only should be only sour and cross. It way be somewhat swollen at her.
Ellen lives for the moments she can point out the man's alleged sexism.
She had to be happy when she got confirmed that, "there came the yes. Where did kvinnehatet!" It had to be a fornøyelighet and a lightness of being that it not only should be dark.- When the dropper we the whole holiday, then!
- there Are some of the characters that contain more of yourself than others?"Friends"-stjernas unknown series inspired the "couples therapy"
- Yes, I have actually many of these qualities, maybe not so extreme, I hope, even though some may perceive me that way. I have a bit of he "Ulrik" in me.
"Ulrik" is a passive-aggressive financier who react to the slightest hardship with excessive sarcasm.
If things are not like that I have seen for me that is the best solution in my head, so I can probably go a little in the lock. A little little flexible once in a while, although I think and hope that I have been a little better.
Planning can present particular challenges for Vågenes.
- If I have seen for me the one thing, that I for example have any holiday plans, and some suggest to change them... Then I can quickly reply "yes, but then the only dropper we the whole holiday, then!" Are not this that I have seen for me at all. I have a very control needs.
- Is it kontrollbehovet slightly in turn when you trace the andres properties also?
- For to say it like this: I'm more comfortable talking about the character traits and characteristics in others than I am with talking about myself. So yes, it is probably a kind of defense mechanism.- Much, and incredibly difficult
defense mechanisms is Vågenes familiar with. For several years he concealed legningen. When he came out of the closet as a 23-year-old, he had carried the secret for over ten years.Les of "couples therapy"-the similarity Dagbladet Plus
the Comedian also told VG that he has struggled with eating disorders in just a long time.
Is it possible to make humor about these topics?
- Yes, I think certainly it is. Without that I have a brilliant answer on how it should be done. I use the me even when I create humor.
Vågenes think both themes could have formed the basis for a character.
Eating disorders are perhaps more difficult than this to be in the closet, and I don't know why. There is so much and so incredibly difficult for so many that I had been incredibly afraid of stepping wrong.
He refers to that skaphomofili has been treated by many comedians - both tastefully, and less tastefully.
If I were doing it, I had found a new entrance. But it is certainly not the way that I think that I have reviewed the self is sacred themes that you can't make humor of it is just to find the correct entrance and do it with tact and tone.When it cracks ...
Any time he will leave the most provocative sense of humour to someone else.
- I'm not the kind of comedian who thinks that I must be goofy with everything, and run in and break all boundaries. I am glad that someone else does it, but it is not for me, " he says.
- a Little konfliktsky?
- Yes, absolutely! I'm not "Kjell-Simen", I have a clear idea of what I mean and not, but I think conflicts are very uncomfortable, and I'm probably one of those who can go and carry on the irritation a bit too long. And when the first cracks I have gladly gone and ruga on it for so long that when the cracks really.- Everyone should go in samlivsterapi Dagbladet Plus
In the meantime, he is passive-aggressive.
my god, this is a fantastic kontaktannonse! I have all the worst qualities in my grades.
With følehornene constantly on the stem after the fun peculiarities to parodiere, one can ask whether or not family and friends sometimes weigh the words of their a little extra around the NRK tv-comedian.
- Some have tulla with that they need to be careful with what they say, otherwise it is a character out of it. But I'm not that asshole that I base a character entirely on a good friend, especially not if I know that something is badly. But I have certainly taken inspiration from the people I know.
Vågenes would like to thank the lack of self-awareness that it is usually unnoticed.
Often people can laugh at a character and say that it is fun with such people. Then I think "yes, it's you. So it's funny that you find it funny, that you don't see that you certainly have inspired the character".
And then points out don't you there either?
- No, I keep myself far away. Livsløgnen should people get to have in peace!Reveals who the "couples therapy"-the favourites is based on Newspaper Plus