you entered As Kevin Spacey on Monday morning, the hearing room of the district court of Nantucket, it was abruptly silent. He was actually here, the Star of Hollywood that was not occurred for well over a year in the Public. Here in the American province, on an island off the North-East coast, in the winter sleep. Most of the Hotels have closed, Restaurants are closed, even the trees are in many places, wrapped in lengths of cloth, to protect them from Frost. Further away from Hollywood, you can be in America.
That Spacey return to the light of the Public is to this remote patch of earth took place, the fact that at the district court of Nantucket, filed a lawsuit for sexual harassment and assault against the 59-year-old actor is pending.
In the summer of 2016 he will have a then 18-year-old man in a Bar on the holiday island of Nantucket several times to the Genital focus. Spacey denies the allegations.
judge Thomas Barrett had arranged the appearance of Spacey, although the Accused had made a written request to the hearing. He was afraid that his appearance will increase the negative Publicity surrounding the case, he wrote. The not impressed the judges.
That the appearance of the actor led to a great deal of attention, however, is correct. On Sunday transmission had parked the car in front of the court. The few Restaurants that were open, were Packed with reporters. One question: Is Spacey to appear?
most of the time he smiled
at 10: 54 am Spacey entered on Monday the courtroom, accompanied by his lawyer. The alleged victim was not present. The actor said not a single word, most of the time he smiled slightly. It seemed, as he looked at the preparations on a film set. Formally, not much happened.
The hearing was ended after six minutes. The judge said that Kevin Spacey should not be permitted to approach the plaintiff. The mixture was then negotiated about when to come back together. The state's attorney and Spacey's attorney agreed to the procedure at the 4. March to continue. Spacey does not need to appear on this date personally.
Since the fall of 2017, have been raised in more than 30 cases of allegations of sexual Assault and harassment against Spacey open to the public. Hollywood reacted swiftly. His role as Frank Underwood in the eminently successful series "House of Cards" has been deleted. Even more radical film Director Ridley Scott was, had turned off with Spacey the Film "All the money in the world". He cut the Film completely from the Film.
Well, for a year, Spacey was a more or less disappeared. At the end of December last year, he published, finally, a bizarre-looking Video, in which he took, apparently, the role of the amoral politician Frank Underwood from the Netflix series "House of Cards" again, he had played for several years. Otherwise, it was to see nothing and to hear from Spacey, considered to be one of the best actors of his Generation.
to Say he liked, even when Leaving the court nothing. He sat on the back seat of a Ford that rolled in the direction of the island airport.
Created: 07.01.2019, 23:44 PM