Well, for a year, Kevin Spacey was a more or less disappeared. After the fall of 2017, several men had indicated that the actor had sexually harassed them, he has withdrawn from the Public. At the end of December last year, he published, finally, a bizarre-looking Video, in which he took, apparently, the role of the amoral politician Frank Underwood from the Netflix series "House of Cards" again, he had played for several years.
he Also bought recently a photographer who had discovered him in Baltimore and pictures of wanted to make a Pizza. Otherwise, it was Spacey, one of the most successful and best actor of the present, to see nothing and hear nothing.
On this Monday, but Spacey has to return involuntarily to the Public. At the district court of Nantucket, in the state of Massachusetts filed a lawsuit for sexual harassment and assault against him is pending. The judge has arranged Spacey, personal appearance, although this had been requested in writing to the hearing. He is a resident in another state and I fear that his appearance will increase the negative Publicity surrounding the case, he wrote. The competent judge Thomas Barrett rejected the appeal without giving reasons.
In the summer, popular with tourists
Spacey is accused of in the year of 2016, an 18-year-old man in a Bar on Nantucket harassed. Nantucket is a small island off the North East coast of the United States, approximately 11'000 people live. In the summer the number of inhabitants multiplied, because the island is a popular holiday destination. Because the fact is supposed to have taken place on Nantucket, Spacey return to the Public on this remote patch of earth.
the mother of The 18-year-old alleged victim, a former news anchor from Boston, had made the case in November 2017 to the public. On Christmas eve 2018, the Boston told the Globe that in the matter of charge against Spacey will be charged. This has informed the court that he plead "not guilty". The procedure on Nantucket many more consequences are likely.
In Hollywood is Spacey as the Persona non grata
Spacey fall had already Begun in October 2017. At the time, the actor Anthony Rapp explained that he had been molested as a 14-Year-old of the Hollywood star sexually. The 59-year-old Spacey was at that time 26. Spacey said that he could not remember the incident, but if he had been, he had been the unpardonable fault of a Drunk. He apologies.
but Then more and more men who reported harassment were reported. Spacey got you on film sets afflicted, or in the theatre, he had shown his Penis, he wanted Sex. Hollywood reacted swiftly. His role as Frank Underwood in the eminently successful series "House of Cards" has been deleted.
Even more radical is the film's Director Ridley Scott was, had turned off with Spacey the Film "All the money in the world", which deals with the kidnapping of a grandson of American Oil magnate J. Paul Getty. Spacey played this magnate, and his Performance was Oscar worthy, it was said in Hollywood. Scott cut him anyway, completely out of the movie and turned on the corresponding scenes with actor Christopher Plummer within the shortest period of time.
In the strange Video, the Spacey, in December, has published, he says: "you would not to pass judgment without knowing the facts, are you?" The boundaries between his role as Frank Underwood and him seem to blur. "We're not done yet," he says, "no matter what is said." What he means is a mystery, but it is likely to apply in many ways.
Spacey three-minute Video with dramatic music. (Source: Youtube/Kevin Spacey) (editor-in-Tamedia)
Created: 07.01.2019, 11:00 PM