the 18-year-old Patrick Thrown had Friday evening leave 'X Factor', but on stage, it was 16-year-old Benjamin Rosenbohm, who stood with tears in his eyes.
The two young guys have developed a close friendship in the program, and therefore it was all too much for Benjamin.
- Every time you sit in the couch and looking at the people who are in the danger zone, so I think, what it is, we say goodbye to, for we all have memories together. We create relationships and experiences together, and I have a strong relationship to Patrick, said Benjamin Rosenbohm after the program.
- I really tried to hold back the tears when I found out that he was in the danger zone once again. It was not so fun.
Kristian Kjærlund trying to comfort Benjamin, after patrick's exit. Photo: Mogens Flindt
the Friendship between the two ends, however, not here, assured Benjamin Rosenbohm.
- He has shown me that it is okay to be themselves. He has shown me so much about life, and there are only two years difference between us. He is like a brother to me, and it's going to be harder now, but I don't think I am going to lose him. It is more than a friendship
Benjamin Rosenbohm was not the only one who stood with wet eyes. Also the young soloist Live was clearly influenced by patrick's exit.
- It is really bummer. We've been together almost every day, since we have been in the live shows. It is so bummer. There is not much else to say, said the Live to Extra the Magazine immediately after the decision.
Film, tv & radio - 22. mar. 2019 - at. 22:15 Big sound-biscuits: Here is the culprit
She had, therefore, also difficult to really be happy on her own behalf that she is safe to move on to next week's live show.
- It destroys it on one's own behalf, and not really to be happy, because there is someone who will drop out. It is not fat at all. It destroys it. There is a second, you are happy, and so is anyone who smokes out, she said.
Live is, however, like Benjamin, also sure that she and Patrick are going to keep in touch.
- We keep in touch, we have just been talking about, she said with a smile.