- Well, however. It is absolutely terrible.
Such is the immediate reaction, en Ekstra Bladet on Monday, prisoners in Denmark as a whole rockmama Sanne Salomonsen over the phone.
She is shocked to be presented with the news that the well-known studio, Puk Recording Studios, which is located on the Kærbyvej in the Talks the north of Randers, Monday morning is in flames.
You can read much more about the studio's history with big international stars such as Elton John, Depeche Mode and George Michael in this article.
- God, where is it shocking. I am totally shaken and in shock over the news, I must admit, " she says, and continues:
- It is very appalling, but I am glad that there are no people who have come to, but it is a very shocking message, for it is the one of the most historic studies in Denmark, she says further.
Danish celebrity hit Hard: Now she draws in the country
Through his career, the 64-year-old Salomonsen repeatedly thrown its way past just the studio in connection with the production of her music, and she has so many memories from the place.
I have so many memories away. I am so, so it is not there, I've recorded the most. But I have been over there to the sessions, where we among other things have written several of my songs, " she says, and continues:
It was also there I learned Mads Langer know, and where we got our connection. So it makes me really sad to hear, says Sanne Salomonsen, who in recent years has developed a strong friendship to just Mads Langer.
Puk Recording Studios stand Monday in flames. Here you have stars like Elton John and George Michael previously made a visit. Øxenholt Photo
- What is the significance here, the studio had for the Danish music?
- It is clear that when we have studies, which brought many from abroad, it says something about the quality, just like it did for the Sweet Silence Studio. On the way, it is a historical place, and that is why I am also very, very sorry, " she says, and adds:
- It is completely terrible. My producer takes to his head and says 'no, no, no' right now. We are both shocked. It is fucking sad. I have good friendships over there and the good memories away, and therefore it makes me very sad.
Earlier on Monday informed the east Jutland Police to Ekstra Bladet, that the fires in the study still was going on.
- We are present out there and is in time to extinguish the fire, the studio is overtændt, and it is likely to take a piece up at the morning, before we are finished, it sounded from the vagtchef Chris Marsh.
We know at the present time is not the cause of the fire, he continues and adds that there is no immediate any casualties.
Danish celebrity Million-a decline of Sanne Salomonsen
A number of national and international stars have recorded music in Puk Recording Studios, also called the Puk Studio, through time. Including, among others, Tv-2, Kashmir, Elton John, Depeche Mode and George Michael.
the Study will, however, immediately no longer applied, and there is therefore also no injuries in connection with the fire.