In the 70's and 80's he was a member of one of the world's biggest rock groups.
the Money is missing he is not. He is believed to be good for a small billion crowns, but as he stands there (pictured above) looks like he's balding, in corduroy, sweater, and with a small topmave - anything other than a celebrity.
But it is he - in his own quiet style.
In the 30 years he has remained outside of the limelight, and the old band-mates - those who are back - never hear from him.
- It is his choice. He contacts to us not. John was fragile all the way through, says guitarist Brian May for MailOnline.
Filmmagasinet - 15. may. 2018 - at. 22:03 Watch the trailer: Now resurrects Freddie Mercury
Queen from left John Deacon, Brian May, Roger Taylor and Freddie Mercury. Photo: AP
Who is he?
John Deacon, bassist of Queen, since Freddie mercury's death in 1991, almost has withdrawn from all events with the band to do.
- I have not heard a kvæk from John, not so much as a gutteralt grunts, says drummer Roger Taylor.
- He has given Brian and me his blessing to do with the band, what we want - and we make very little, says Taylor.
Brian May says that the Deacon, who still owns a quarter of the enterprise, the Queen, being asked each time, there are commercial interests to be undertaken in the group.
And it's not pennies we are talking about. Last year alone, cashed the Queen around 170 million crowns.
But it is unclear if he even responds.
instead live John Deacon, now 67 years old, back in south London with his Polish-born wife, Veroniza Tetzlaff, whom he married in 1975. They have six now adult children.
the Neighbors are well aware of who he is, but who can go years between, that they see him.
John Deacon on stage at the Brondby Hall in 1977 with Freddie Mercury. Photo: Jesper Stormly Hansen
An exception to be able to do at the local pub, where he used to come three times a week with his wife to a glass of white wine, but the pub is now converted into a supermarket.
- You are wasting your time, if you're looking for John. He lives there, but he does not speak with anyone. NO.
- It is a long time since I have seen him. He has it good, just private, " says a neighbor.
Freddie Mercury admitted only the day before his death, that he had aids. Topfoto
John Deacon was especially good friends with Freddie Mercury, and the siog him especially hard, since the singer died.
- He suffered from depression after Freddie's death, and I'm not sure he ever recovered from it, says an old college-mate Robert Ahwai.
Since mercury's death, Deacon, only on a few occasions the game with the Queen. There was a tribute concert for Mercury in 1992, and one concert in 97 at the launch of the song 'No-one But You (Only the Good Die Young)', the band's tribute to the late singer.
Since Deacon almost been disappeared from the earth's surface.