Ewald Kulczyk will not cut its 1.5 meters long hair, for it is the long locks, which according to her makes her totally irresistible for men.
The she says in an exclusive interview with the Media Drum World.
in Fact, the Polish woman living and studying in London, never in his life been to the hairdresser and get the clip of his blonde hair. She tells that she already as a seven-year-old began to weave his long hair, and it is now five years since she last clipped it at home. On the way her hair is actually now longer than she is tall.
So far, the 34-year-olds hair when it is knocked out. Photo: mediadrumworld.com/MalgorzataKul
It was never Ewald Kulczyks level, that the hair would grow so far, but as several had said to her, that her hair was so well groomed that she didn't need to cut it, she let it just grow. And grow. And grow.
Although she does not spend money on going to the hairdresser, so cost hair Ewald Kulczyk part time. Every morning, she uses a half an hour to lubricate lokkerne into a serum of oils, she has mixed, before she goes in the bath.
- Men can't believe that it is real. They say that it is 'beautiful, impressive and feminine'. Some are even in love with me because of it, she says.
For daily put Malgozata Kulczyk her hair up in ponytails and braids. Photo: mediadrumworld.com/MalgorzataKul
But the Polish Rapunsel meetings also often negative comments, which she interprets as jealousy.
- People can be jealous. There was a situation where a colleague was saying that my hair was too long, and that I should cut it. She said that it had to be painful for me, and that I certainly spent a lot of time on it, tells Ewald Kulczyk, and continues:
- But after a while she changed completely the position and are even starting to let his own hair grow long.
Ewald Kulczyk has more advice for others who might want to let the hair grow out much as her. First and foremost, she says, it's all about having patience. It is also important to take good care of his body and eating a healthy diet.
Ewald will not cut the hair, for it is what makes her totally irresistible for many men. Photo: mediadrumworld.com/MalgorzataKul
- Other things I would recommend, is to stay well hydrated, exercise and avoid stress. Nettle-tea is particularly good for the hair growth, she says.
Since June 2016, has Ewald Kulczyk, originally from Szczecin in Poland, shared pictures of her hair on Instagram, where she has nearly 12,000 followers. But otherwise, she thinks not that her hair takes up so much of daily life.
- I wash my hair up to three times a week and put it up in different ways every day - a ponytail, a braid or a bun, " says the 34-year-old Polish woman.
one and a Half meters of the hair can be a pretty impressive braid. Photo: mediadrumworld.com/MalgorzataKul