Rewarding. And harsh.
How has it been for the tv host Hans Pilgaard, 57, to seek out his old folkeskolekammerater from 9.A on Blovstrød School, four decades after they parted.
Hans Pilgaard (in the white ring) set out to find out how it has gone all the classmates in this picture. The girl, who casually flings it over the other, is Pilgaards very first girlfriend. Photo: TV2
the Result has been the series ’Back to 9. A’, which is set to premiere on TV2 11. august.
the Programme he has made in his spare time together with his friend and photographer Rune Nygaard.
A few of the old classmates – Bettina, Lars and Bo – he has through the years written on social media.
And it was just a message from Bettina, which incidentally was his first girlfriend, that a classmate had gotten a blood clot and, incidentally, had had a hard life, that put a thought in time and gave him the idea for unannounced to seek out its 22 old classmates.
Wild and charming
It was in 7. class, to His Pilgaard threw his love in his classmate Bettina – his first real infatuation.
– As I remember it, we were lovers in a year's time. So she beat up, " says Hans Pilgaard and continues:
– She was truly a wonderful and wild girl.
– What is it that has made his life hard, I thought?
– We have grown up under virtually the same conditions in Blovstrød ... And then I went in the walk. I went to the easiest first, Bettina, Lars and Bo. But it managed to find the stories of all my classmates.
– During the many visits and conversations, I found out how chance events and exogenous things can change everything with a knivshug. I also found the answer to Jesper's fate, says Hans Pilgaard, who started work with the series in October 2017 and completed it fairly accurately two years later.
– It has been a pure con amora project. TV2 didn't know anything about it before we presented it.
’shut up, where is the game, how people shut up,’ said the Rune in the middle of work.
- along the Way, we have both laughed and cried, but we have not painted anything. Life offers both tears and laughter. Is how it is. But don't be afraid of it. Try to take your own life. It is here and now, and it is to be lived, he says,
– I was not one of the cool, but my years in elementary school were good, comfortable and fun. I remember it as if I had easily at all. But then I came to high school and felt that I had a hard time of it all ...