"once again, have a cow got killed for the received residue from an aluminium can in their feed."
"– It is just awful every time. To see a cow plagued for a long time are simply just sad, " says Norwegian farmer Tormod Nilsen to NRK."
"It was on Saturday that the Norwegian farmer Tormod Nilsen and his colleagues at the farm, ”Návet Doallu DA” had to kill a cow after it got in a residue from an aluminium can their feed."
"For the second time in years, farmers have in Holmesund in Norway has been that a cow had to pay with his life because of people's carelessness."
"According to Tormod Nilsen is about 15 of their cows who have lost their lives in this way during the last ten years."
"– It is just awful every time. To see a cow plagued for a long time are simply just sad, " he says to NRK."
"When a cow is in aluminium, it must be killed, then it can not take in nourishment. In addition, it can get internal injuries, ripped guts."
"– People don't think that it is very dangerous for animals. They understand probably is not what happens when it comes with in the diet."
"They have taken various measures to try to prevent the cows getting in dangerous debris. For example, they go around on the quads in the fields to find the garbage and cans that can end up in the feed. In addition, they have invested in a metal detector. Despite the stuffed bags of garbage, bottles and cans, this could not be prevented. Another measure they have tested is to attach the magnets in the neck of the cows, but even they can't catch up aluminiumburkarna."
"In a post on his Facebook page, writes the farmers about the event, and several people have reacted with grief over the cow's fate. Even if Tormod think that several opened up your eyes to the problem as it persists."
"– Think of how easy it is to have a bag in the car. In it, you can throw all of your trash and bottles. In addition, you can return the deposit bottles and cans after the road trip, " he says."