There is daring, and then there is idiocy.
the Comedian Heino Hansen place themselves in the latter category, after he in the yesterday's episode of 'the Grandmaster' threw a watermelon several meters up in the air and headede to the head on the way down. A stunt that gave him a concussion.
Before he had his head tried to defuse his watered the opponent by knocking his head down into it, as it lay on a table. Mind in a task which was about something completely different: Namely, to secure the balloons to the ground by the use of a variety of objects, that lay on a table. Including a watermelon.
- If you are doing a little for a creative solution, will of course like to have Lasse (hold dear, host and judge, red.) to think, it is approved, because you have bypassed the rules right. I would like to celebrate, and to show that I was satisfied, smågriner Heino Hansen over the phone, and continues:
- I'm trying to crack it twice with the head down on the table also. I must admit, that it is not a stunt, I've been out in before, but I'm happy that it went in pieces, for it had both seen dumber out and done more evil, if not it was smashed.
- What were you thinking of?
- Well, it is, of course, the big question. 'Nothing' is surely the only real answer to why you throw a watermelon in the head on itself.
The fatal moment where Heino Hansen chooses to throw the melon up in the air to head it on the way down. Photo: TV2
After the meeting between the skull and the watermelon felt Heino Hansen himself dizzy, and production persuaded him to contact a doctor. Here was the message, that he had suffered a mild concussion.
I was dizzy at hell for about half an hour later, because I had a concussion. Shut up, where is the bloody stupid man. I had a 10 day period where I could not sleep. Well, I slept, but my brain could lie and spin all night. When I closed my eyes, buzzed it just, he says, and continues:
- as long As it is on, not how long it must stand on. I hoped not, it was a permanent injury. It would be the dumbest injury.
the Participants in the new season: Sarah Grünewald, Heino Hansen, grandmaster and all We hold dear, Victor Lander, Lise Baastrup, assistant Mark le Fevre and Jesper Groth. Photo: TV2
the Day after the sad Heino Hansen in the train, where he suddenly got nose bleeds. There he was sincerely afraid that there was something more seriously wrong, why he contacted the doctor again. He describes the calls to the doctor as the worst thing about the whole situation.
- He could see in my journal that I filled 30 years, so I shouldn't be the type who can do such a thing. The call was the worst. It was just so embarrassing to have to sit and say to an adult human with a long higher education, that I have caused damage by throwing a watermelon several meters up in the air and head the the. You can only see how stupid it is, what you have done, when there is a in the white lab coat who will repeat it for you, says Heino Hansen.
See also: Comedian was committed to the orgasm-the show: - Super awkward but nice
Some will probably think that the security should be better, so the participants can't do damage on itself. What do you mean?
- You can't ensure if one must not put a watermelon on a table. You can't guard against the idiots, and now there were happen to be an idiot in the garden that day. I don't know how to ensure themselves against a man who is so stupid that you take a watermelon, throw it up in the air and header to it, " said Heino Hansen.
Before that he had several times tried to destroy it by knocking its head into it, as it stood on the table. Photo: TV2
In 'the Grandmaster' you could see the others enjoying themselves on the Heinos expense, but when he reviewed the incident, he was actually a shock, for it was not, as he himself remembered it.
- I knew it would come, but I didn't realise how groggy I looked. In my head, when we did it, I took it quite cool, but I was not at all. You could see that if I were not cockeyed in advance - my head blew the around. When meeting with it on national tv, it is not one's 'finest moment'. It is just not, he laughs.
- Are you completely back on top today?
- Yes, in each case, the form of the top, I can be on.
'the Grandmaster' can be seen on TV2 every Friday and on Danish TV2 Play.