Saturday it was five years ago, to the multiple Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher crashed on a skiing trip.
the German smoke into a coma and came out of it again, but since then it has been almost impossible to find out how the German's life really is.
on the occasion of the sad anniversary so have the major German newspaper Bild, however, chosen to make the story 'How is Schumacher's life today', and several of the details are new.
the Newspaper reports that Schumacher is holding in a huge house north of Geneva in Switzerland, on 730 square meters.
They report also, that his former office is converted to a large hospital, and that he is being followed by the ten specialists, which helps with genoptræningen. There should be both physicians, nurses, physiotherapists and other forms of care.
the Expert in neuroscience from the Max-Planck-institute, professor Tobias Bonhoeffer, explains to Bild that a brain injury as Schumacher general is serious.
- of course I can't say anything about Schumacher's condition, but I can say that the nervous tissue, which are destroyed in the brain or spinal cord, in general, is irreversible. In contrast to the tissues of the skin or elf, where the cells can easily be regenerated, he says.
the Article continues below the images
Michael Schumacher in december 2012 - a year before the accident. Photo: AP
Michael Schumacher, from the days when everything was good. Photo: Tony Gentile/Ritzau Scanpix
three years ago, rejected Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm, to racerlegenden was starting to go again.
Earlier this december, the former Ferrari boss, Jean Todt, to explain that he monthly visit Schumacher, and in fact, as the Formula 1-the song contest in Brazil, along with Schumacher.
- I try to be careful with such statements, but it fits. I saw it with Schumacher in his home in Switzerland, said Todt.
In november, it was the German archbishop Dr. Georg Gänswein, who came with little information on Schumacher.
- He senses that there are people around him who like him. People who take care of him, and which, thankfully, keeps the public outside, he said to Bild.
- His face is just as we remember it. It's just been a little rounder, said the archbishop at the time.
In the new article claims the Bild that Schumacher, as a part of genoptræningen regularly get played engine sounds from his earlier race cars.
Schumacher managed to run both for Jordan, Bennetton, Ferrari and Mercedes and won seven Formula 1 world championships and 91 contest victories, which is more than any other racing drivers through the ages.
3. January fills Schumacher 50 years, and here are planning family with mrs Corinna and children Gina and Mick at 21 and 19 to keep the day on its own, while the Ferrari museum in the Italian Maranello the past have revealed that they are here will make a special exhibition with the German race car driver.
Formula 1 - 24. dec. 2018 - at. 10:28 F1-boss is still horrified: - We think of him all the time
Sports and Games the World's best paid idrætsstjerner through the ages – this has the spent the money on the