today released the first trailer for ”A piece of my heart” – the romantic komedimusikalen that revolves around Tomas Ledins music.
Recordings held director Edward af Sillén awake – before they even started.
"I slept barely a whole night throughout the spring I thought to myself that this can't go," he says.
Tomas Ledin s songs will be the feature film. ”A part of my heart” is the name of the romantic, musical comedy which takes on Swedish cinemas christmas 2019. The main characters are taken from the Ledins music and played by stars like Malin Akerman , Jonas Karlsson , Shima Niavarani , Johan Ulveson , Marie Richardson , Johan Rheborg and , Per Andersson .
the Film was shot mostly in the summer, with the exception of some additional scenes recently filmed in a winter environment. Today released the first trailer.
It is a happy – and somewhat relieved – director, which lifts up the handset when Nöjesbladet calling during the evening.
– It is läbbigt to be positive, but everything has gone great. We got the finest the summer. It was truly magical, " says Edward af Sillén developing:passionsprojekt
– We were very much prepared to get this to work, because we had such small margins. It would have been raining for a day it would be a disaster. But it floated on the amazing.
He describes ”A part of my heart” as a passionsprojekt and an ”all-in-musikalkomedi” with a large ensemble, and large, lavish shownummer. As many as one hundred dancers participate at the same time in one of the numbers that takes place outdoors.
the Recordings thither also, therefore, Edward af Sillén, which debuts as a film director – before they even started.
– It was challenging how we would get to this dansnumret with a hundred dancers outdoors. What happens if it rains or hails in July? It's very much the contingency plans for everything. But it was like Ledin had called and talked with the weather gods. I had a lot of nervousness in the half a year before, " he says and continues:”Tomas Ledin saw taken out the”
– I slept almost a whole night on the entire spring, I thought to myself that this can't go. But it did.
the main character himself, Tomas Ledin, has previously told us that he was initially sceptical that sixteen of his songs would become the feature film. But the script convinced him.1 of 5 | Photo: Niklas MaupoixUr ”A part of my heart”.
– I was completely blown away by how strong it is and incredibly happy to be in this context, he has previously said.
Edward af Sillén, it was important to get the implementation of the project with Tomas Ledins blessing.
– He was on the spot on the recording a couple of times just to get to see their songs and creations come to life in such a different way. He looked very taken out, if I'm going to be honest. It was nice and made me very happy.
– I am jättenyfiken on people's reactions now. I think people more and more are longing for a escapism. Musikalkomedi is a perfect escapism. I hope that people receive it with open arms.