Only a few hundred metres away along the Hyttefadet in Old Skagen whips the wind against the panes, and there is virtually no eye in the otherwise so well-attended in-place. 12-13 degree heat, a contrary wind, driving rain from time to time, and - of course - coronakrisen have grappled at the beginning of week 29 at the top of Denmark.
the Fleet looks like, though even with the Porsche, Corvette, Maserati, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, BMW, Audi and Mercedes in the roads, and there are also packed up nicely in several of the lystyachterne in Skagen Marina with cocktail-drinkers young and older, who are conversing and laughing loudly while the music plays.
The cool weather, however, the many revelers to shut down for teltdugene on the milliondyre motor boats. In the same way, drag people in the doors of the many holiday homes and rented housing, while Hyttefadet and a variety of other restaurants and pubs are almost empty, and waiting in vain for the money in the box.
While there were still guests at the yacht harbour of Skagen on Sunday evening. Not long after this picture was taken, there was almost devoid of people because of the cool weather with wind and showers. Photo Ernst van Norde
On the Nansbovej - a few hundred meters from the Hyttefadet, we mentioned at the outset - has a dozen young guys, however, forgot all about sommerkulden. They dance and give it full gas among the animal shapes, bajere and beerpong on the terrace in front of one of the many classic skagensgule cottages in the area.
- don't worry, we are very careful and do not share the glass and balls (for beerpong). We also have a rule that if there is a beer or a glass of wine or the second, where we do not know one, then we throw it out with the same thing, say a few pieces in the mouth at each other, en Ekstra Bladet friendly will be offered in.
Despite the massive alcohol intake, according to the young guys track on hygiene at the cottage only a few hundred metres from the Hyttefadet in Old Skagen. Photo Ernst van Norde
Mikkel Roos on 24 has been allowed to borrow his mother's cottage. Along with eight friends, who are originally from Dublin, but all now living in Copenhagen, firing the the of for what they call a 'symbolic' amount, and with clear rules and restrictions in respect of coronaens insidious creature.
- We spritter hands and is very attentive to hygiene and to avoid close body contact, says Carl Sebastian Broval and looks as though he believes every word, while several of his comrades nod in the affirmative in the background.
Casper Lyngaas from Aalborg takes a belly flop down on it hard tried bath toys in Dagenham-the boys in Old Skagen. Photo Ernst van Norde
The nine guys in the age from 21 to 25 years is for the many part, novices in the so-called Hellerup-week, which was previously characterised by celebrity-get-together on a larger scale, while now a days are fewer familiar faces and even more expensive cars, which, however, many of which are leased copies, as flashes of especially young people who enjoy being noticed.
- It with Hellerup-week is a stereotype, we take on us, but we drink so Harboe beer from the Net. We have consciously chosen to be here in week 29, because we know that it is during the week of festes through, says Carl Sebastian Broval and Mikkel Roos assent.
another reason for the choice of Hellerup-week is that the young guys expect to be able to party and play loud music without bursts of complaints from the surrounding.
- Well, all know that it all gets a little loud and festive in the days, but it does not, of course, that we just behave recklessly. We are the formed people, laughing one of the other.
After midnight is an increasing number of guests are usually on and at the Hyttefadet in Old Skagen with disco in the basement. The picture is taken in week 29 of last year, when there had not been coronakrise yet. Photo Claus Bonnerup
Week-budget is, however, an economic leap from the genuine Hellerup-boys ' carefree handling of the notoriously high price level .
- We expect to use approximately 1500 crowns each in pocket money during the week, and we buy alcohol and food in the supermarkets. Therefore, it is probably not us that holds the most time in the revenue, notes Carl Sebastian Broval.
So the money is sitting not so resolved on all the young men who are at the top of Denmark, anno 2020. Hellerup-week or not.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------the Sun on the way
There are, fortunately, better weather on the way to the many people who are in Skagen in week 29, but they are going to have to wait a few days.
- Friday, the temperature will rise to 22-23 degrees, so it becomes a bit more summery than it is now, said duty meteorologist at DMI Erik Hansen.
Before we reach Friday, the weather will be characterized by a lot of rain and many clouds, who runs in from the North sea.
- on the Night of Tuesday there will be a new front with rain check. And so will the coming days be marked by rain and clouds, says the weatherman.
on Wednesday, it will in the eastern regions of the country will be mostly cloudy and with showers in many places. In other places there will be no sun and a few showers. The temperatures will oscillate between 15 and 20 degrees.
Thursday will be mixed with both some sun and showers at several places. There may even come the thunder. The temperature rises up to 17-22 degrees, but the night to Friday doing the weather and therefore up, and it becomes dry and clear.
It is however a little unclear what happens after Friday.
So begins the forecasts become more uncertain. But immediately it seems as if the good weather holds over the weekend and into next week, says Erik Hansen.
Close to the Drinking, the glamour and business: Hellerup-the boys ' secret rigmandsuge
See also: The locals are suffering: Mega-tired of both the 'genuine' and 'inauthentic' Hellerup-boys