Saturday lands it, a special plane at the Airport. The plane is a 33-seater Saab 340 from the Swedish company Air Leap, that usually fly the route Ørland - Oslo.
But today it's different than it usually tend to be. The aircraft is chartered for the occasion, and decorated on a very special show.ØYSTEIN-PLANE: The chartered plane is covered with drawings by Øystein, and the text: "We cheer on the dæ!" and "the Voice from Ørland". Photo: Private Show more
In the semifinals last Saturday so were the some in the business community at Brekstad who had rented a plane and decorated it with my face, and written "good Luck Øystein Hegvik", tells Hegvik to the Newspaper.
When the plane lands today, it is filled to the brim with Øysteins fans.
after eleven weeks of hard-core competition, it is namely Øystein Hegvik (18) and Kristian Raanes (22) which are left as finalists.
Both happen to be trøndere: Kristian grew up in Orkanger, a little bit south of Trondheim. While Øystein is from Brekstad, up by Fosen.Take it easy
When the "Idol"final will be held in H3 Arena at Fornebu in the evening, are the expectations to the very last livesendingen store. But when the Newspaper meets the two finalists the day before the big day, they take it all very calmly.
I think it's about not putting too much in it. For although it is the finale, it is still a common livesending, where we are to do our job, and we will deliver. If we do, then it is up to the people. It is only to do their best, " says Øystein.CHARTERED FLIGHTS: On Saturday lands once again it chartede and decorated the aircraft at Gardermoen, full of Øystein Hegvik-fans. Photo: Private Show more
- It is a bit strange, for we have lived in a bubble in eleven weeks. Although it is an incredibly small part of a potential career, then it is right now, in the midst of it, very large. I will probably tremble a little in the knees no matter how I have done it, when we stand in front of there and to get the verdict, " says Kristian Raanes to the Newspaper, before he continues:
It has been surprisingly natural to go forward in front of the camera and do the actual performance. It was I kjemperedd for basically, that I should get down and do not dare to implement.GOOD FRIENDS: Kristian Raanes and Øystein Hegvik have been good friends through his participation in "Idol". Photo: Christian Roth Christensen / Dagbladet Show more Lived
Both two are going to have their closest family and friends present in the audience tonight. The two "Idol"-finalists have also managed to become good friends in the course of the eleven weeks of the "Idol"-season has been going.
the Participants have in fact lived together in a little different apartments in the course of these weeks. Øystein and Kristian have been living together since the previous Saturday, and at the time seemingly learned each other to know very well.
On the tv we have in a way been each of our role. My role has been rather modest and uncertain and stuff, but in reality I'm not very modest. It know Kristian well. It is the me that also, but I am very much more than what one sees on tv. I'm quite lively, has a lot of energy, " says Øystein, to affirmative nods from Kristian.We reported the semi-finals in "Idol" song for the song
But now that you guys know each other so well, you have not discovered some annoying aspects of the other?
- It is a thing he does, and it is the fact that he plays guitar all the time. If you talk, then he starts suddenly to play. When one thinks fast: "Yes, especially that you care". It is very much gitarspilling, " says Øystein, before Kristian parerer:
I hear what is being said, then ... I have to fiddle with the fingers to be able to keep me quiet. But is the worst thing you have about me? Dig a little more!
See several things that annoy the "Idol"-finalists in the video at the top of the case!TAKE IT easy: Although Kristian and Øyvind face each other for the "Idol"finale on Saturday night, they take it with calm. There is no doggedly competitive spirit to the track, however, support the guys to each other. Photo: Christian Roth Christensen / Dagbladet Show more Trønderske conditions
One thing I have noticed the last few weeks is that we have surprisingly much in common, " says Kristian, and adds:
- Both with growing up, and who we have been in the social contexts and what we stand for. Just the you started with music because your older sibling played the drums, you have the father in the dance band, and the kind of coincidences. It is good that there are left two trøndere with relatively similar backgrounds in the "Idol"finale 2018.3000 fan mail: Glenn Bright was bombarded with fan letters after the "Idol"win in 2007. Today miss he is not the spotlight, and stays away from kjendisfester. Video: Jan Thomas Holmlund Show more
no matter who of the two wins "Idol", they are clear on one thing: "the Gold going home!". And "home", it is in the county.
I'm excited to come home, see what kind of conditions it is there. When it has been chartered planes and stuff, " says Øystein, that to the normal go to high school and works at the Bjugn bowling.
It is fun to follow on social media. It boils simply, it suddenly becomes a lot of common acquaintances who are involved on our behalf. And on the Facebook-side of the mi is the only "Idol" it goes in right now, " says Kristian.
Both tell you that they have received lots of nice feedback. Especially Kristian got a nice letter this week.
- I got a the day before yesterday. My first frierbrev, it was very cozy.
- do you Have black?
- Yes ... I did not answer yes, that is. But I had to say thank you. It was very nice, " assures he.
This performs the in night:
Øystein Hegvik: "Berlin" by Ry X, as he sang the last day of the bootcamp.
Kristian Raanes: "Dancing on my own" by Robyn, which he sang in the semifinals.
Øysteins egenvalgte song: "Running to The Sea (Röyksopp & Susanne Sundfør).
Kristians egenvalgte song: "Somebody Like You" (Keith Urban).
The last song have the guys got to choose between two originallåter from the record label Universal. When both have selected the song "Before I Go", which was released Friday.Had to "save" Astrid S from the Idol contract