- I would like to appeal to all to help the police.
this is the sound of the from her sister for the 31-year-old Abdinur Ismail, late on Wednesday night was the victim of a shooting at a parking lot in the Odense district of Vollsmose.
He died of his gunshot wounds, while another 31-year-old man was badly injured.
Abdinur Ismail had been involved in a period of time after a knee operation, but had to work at a Costco warehouse and was going to meet on the night shift, when he was hit by the shots.
He had been in the mosque and go home and make themselves ready before going to work, " says sister Fadumo Extra Magazine and describes big brother as 'the best brother one can have'.
- He had the biggest smile and the best laugh. He was always happy and knew everyone and was friends with everyone. Even when he had just spoken in a short time with people, he called them for a friend, she says.
the Killing has brought the minds of the boil in Vollsmose, where several hundred residents and family of the victim held a memorial service Friday.
Most of all want the family that the case is quickly solved.
- Those people should be caught, therefore I hope that anyone who knows the least bit, go to the police, says the sister.
In the aftermath of the killing, the family has knowledge that have been filmed in connection with the shooting.
- We, the family asks that you give it to the police, that one does not share it with each other or put it on social media, she says.
Jesper Pedersen, the Funen Police have earlier in the day said an Extra Bladett, that it is the police's assessment that there are several videos. Also, police ask that you not share it with anyone other than the police.
Residents in the area have for different media told that the 31-year-old drabsoffer Abdinur Ismail had nothing to do with criminal groupings and their internal reckoning.
the Police have stated that they believe that the second man in the parking lot who were injured have personal relations to the current conflict.
- Exactly how and what we based it on, I can not go into details of the reasons for the investigations, says Jesper Pedersen.
the Police have set up visitationszoner several places after a conflict has broken out between the unnamed bandegrupperinger from Vollsmose and Korsløkken.
In the following Extra Magazine, both parties have previously stood together in the now-defunct indvandrerbande, Black Army.