Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Full Downloads Portland Alzheimer Norwegian Cruise Big Data Analytics

reads.

Evelina talked on the phone – got 230 volts through the body
"Evelina talked on the phone – got 230 volts through the body"

"the 25-year-old rages against the dangerous piratladdare: ”Absolutely insane”"

"Evelina Jonsson put in the Iphone charger during the conversation with his uncle. Then small it to in the ear."

" I got cramps and bit through his tongue. It did jätteont, " she says. "

"the national electrical safety board is now warning cheap fuskladdare, which can be life-threatening."

"the 25-year-old Evelina Jonsson in capitalization Nossebro talked on the phone with his uncle Jorgen, when she discovered that the cell phone needed to be recharged. "

"– I put in the charger into a socket above the sink in the kitchen. When I connected the phone so just narrow it to in the ear, " she says. "

"– Then all happened very quickly. I flew from the sink, got cramps and bit through his tongue. It did jätteont."

"the Neighbor also had the power in itself"

"Shocked ran Evelina over to its neighbor. He got a hold of an electrician who lives nearby. The duo controlled the outlet, and concluded that it was not where the fault lay. "

"– the Neighbor tried to do as I had done, and then he also got power in itself. Then, we understood that it was the charger that was behind this. "

"It turned out that mobilladdaren made the phone live. When Evelina took in the kitchen sink, it sent 230 volts straight through her body. "

"– It is absolutely insane that it is possible to buy products that can be this dangerous, " she says."

"”May be fatal”"

"the Charger had Evelina bought in a fyndbutik on the network."

"– It said on the packaging that it was original but now I have understood that it was a piratladdare. It was very cheap. "

the "25-see her bold fashion neighbor reported this incident to the national electrical safety board. Mikael Carlson, technical expert at the agency, is urging consumers to avoid lågprisladdare. "

"– this Error is often flaws in the design that allows the charger sends 230 volts to the phone. It notice it not until you get in touch with something that is energized, " he says. "

"– If you grab something of metal, it can be fatal. Since the muscles krampar together it can be so that you will not loss until it is too late. "

"Mikael Carlsson's recommendation is to only buy chargers from well-known manufacturers in the well-established stores."

" Large corporate brands will be damaged if something goes wrong. Therefore, making the effort to only sell products that are safe, " he says."

"Best tips: you load safely"

"► Download never when you sleep. If it starts to burn, the situation can quickly become very dangerous."

"► the Chargers are aging and need to be replaced periodically. The next time you leave your phone to recovery, it may be time to do the same thing with the charger."

"► do not Load in sub-zero temperatures or when it is very hot."

"► Hard blows or moisture can damage the electrical appliances. Treat your gadgets with care they will last longer."

"Source: national electrical safety board."

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.