In the autumn of the famous Danish comedian Casper Christensen been in Norway to create a new humorserie, intended for both Norwegian and Danish tv-screens. Opposite Dagbladet reveals today Christensen what awaits.
the Series will be called "I'm Sorry, Norway". It is wilder, stupider and worse than "Clown". I must in advance be allowed to grumble. I'm playing a real asshole, " says the comedian on the phone from Denmark.- Destroys the life of all
He and stud dog Frank Hvam are popular characters in both Denmark and Norway, mostly because of the very couple of pillow in front of the face-humorserien "Clown", and concept two feature films: "the Clown - the Movie" and "Clown Forever". Frank Hvam is, however, not at this time.Aqua-Lene kidding with the divorce in a Danish komiserie
"I'm Sorry, Norway" borrows a lot from "the Clown", only that the action be added to Norway, " says Christensen. He has worked with the concept in a just over a year.
- You meet a different version of "the Clown"-Casper. He escapes to Norway from Denmark after too many scandals and metoo-situations, and try to get success. But he ends only with to destroy the lives of everyone he meets.Norwegian guests
According to Christensen, there are plenty of Norwegian celebrities who lined up to create television, and for those who know the "Clown" one knows that such a gjesterolle may require a good dose of selvironi.
Magnus Carlsen, Morten Ramm, Mia Hundvin and Petter Stordalen to be among the Norwegian the celebrities that pop up in the series.
- It doesn't look good for them, " Christensen says cryptically.
Why would you to us to make tv?
"Clown" is doing well in Norway, and we have a lot in common. We laugh at the same things, and I think it will be interesting to see if the comedy can travel across borders on equal footing with dramaserier. I think the market is large, and we can double seermassen just by traveling an hour. We have isolated ourselves too much, " Christensen says.- A rugged series of
- After the 'Clown', can we still sjokkeres?
I believe it. This series is not so sexual, but it is still rough. My character is really shameless. He has no shame in life, and is very desperate for a women, money and fame.
I must only get add to that this is not me in reality, exclaim Christensen and continues:
It is ten years since the "Clown" came out, but the more time that passes, the more all believe I'm like Casper in "the Clown". That I am a mannssjåvinistisk pig when I come into a room. I promise, I'm not there! I live a quiet life outside of Copenhagen with his wife and children, he says, and laughs.< p> her Daughter seemed Morten ramm's new hairstyle was so ugly that they had at the emergency room the Newspaper Plus Morten Ramm: - Have the faith
"I'm Sorry, Norway is a fictional dokumentarkomedie to be sent on TV3 and Chummy. The series comes in 16 episodes à 12 minutes.
I don't know when the premiere is. We cut the still, " Christensen says.
Comedian Morten Ramm guests series, and tells the Newspaper that he has faith in the series to Christensen.
- I have a sense for the type of work, with a lot of improvisation. There are very many Norwegian profiles with. I play myself, that somehow to help him in Norway, but I don't have completely clean flour in the bag. Here comes a Danish guy and think he will take over the Norwegian humorscenen, it is of course not, " says Ramm.TV 2 said the first no to the "Clown"
the Newspaper has earlier written that the TV 2 thanks no to the last season with "the Clown", which premiered on Danish tv in august.
- We wanted to show the last season of "the Clown", but was not agree with the author about a satisfactory agreement. Therefore, we gave thanks, " said PR and mediesjef Jan-Petter Dahl in the beginning of november.
In season 7 has Christensen been together with the Norwegian Lene "Aqua-Lene" Nystrøm, including harselerer with the divorce from the Aqua-member Søren Rasted. Frank Hvam is still with Mia Lyhne and have a child.
I think the new season is coming to Norway. Let's see what happens. It is brand new and took time to sell in Denmark also, but now has the good ratings, " Christensen says.
Monday morning, it was clear that the TV 2 has turned.
"TV 2 has secured the latest season of "the Clown". The seventh season will premiere on TV 2 and TV 2 Sumo in February, and in addition, all of the six previous seasons will be available on TV 2 Sumo from 15. January.", type the channel in a press release.TV 2 thanks no to the new season