Kontakttallet in Denmark are exceeded 1, shows new data from Statens Serum Institut (SSI) on Thursday.
Kontakttallet, which was previously called the smittetrykket shows how many each one is infected with the corona virus gives the infection on to.
SSI showdown kontakttallet in several ways. Calculated on the basis of the number of infected people, is kontakttallet now between 1.2 and 1.6.
the Calculated figure, however, on the basis of the number of inpatients, sounds kontakttallet between 0.7 and 1.6.
According to Christian Wejse, who is a specialist in infectious diseases at Aarhus University, providing the increasing kontakttal reason for the increased attention.
- To kontakttallet is above 1, an indication that the epidemic is again an upward trend, he says.
- and we need to be aware of. It is not a particularly high figures at present, but it is an expression of the fact that there is a growing smitteudbredning in Denmark.
at the same time, shows SSI's calculations, that more and more municipalities detects the rising smittetal.
Ringsted Municipality is currently the only municipality in the country, where more than 50 people have tested positive per 100,000 inhabitants in the course of the past week.
the Municipality of Aarhus is Thursday moved from having 30-39 infected to now to have 40-49 infected per 100,000 the past week.
But also several other municipalities are on Thursday, has been marked with a darker color on the SSI's kommunekort, which is an expression of the increasing smittetal.
for Example, Silkeborg, denmark on Thursday, has risen to having 30-39 infected per 100,000 inhabitants.
- We have, for a long time seen, that it was only some individual omegnskommuner that had color on the map, says Christian Wejse.
Then came the local smitteudbrud in Ringsted and Aarhus. But unfortunately, it now appears that it also begins to spread in several other municipalities, including in Jutland, which has been hit hard.
In the light of the latest development, Christian Wejse not, to recommend a further re-opening of the country.
- You can just see against the UNITED states, if you want to know how it goes, when one opens up more, while you have a growing smittetal, he says.
- I do not think that the current figures are so high, that there are grounds for a new far-reaching restrictions. But to open up more, it is not the basis for.