FC Copenhagen retrieved Sunday this spring's second victory of as many possible, since the club will be able to travel from Randers with a 2-0 victory.
the measured breeding lies as you never know, but still it was a disgruntled FCK coach Stale Solbakken, who after the match, evaluated the 90 minutes on the pitch.
Special Sunday contest gave rise to panderynker in Norwegian.
- There was a big koncentrationssvigt along the way. We were a little unconcentrated, and gave them some half and full chances, as we are not allowed to give away, says Stale Solbakken.
I am the coach believes that the many Randers-chances due to a FCK-defence, which was not optimal on the track.
- There were big distances between our defenders, and we were not skilled enough in our duel games. I am not satisfied with the number of chances we gave away.
the Article continues below the images
More photos from the match. Photos: Henning Bagger
Randers-coach Thomas Thomasberg is, conversely, quite happy with the number of chances the home team created. It irks him, however, that his players were not scored.
- We burned a part the chances and blocked a countless number of times where it was just and almost. It is on such chances, we must turn to, said Thomas Thomasberg.
the Same position midfielder Nicolai Poulsen.
- I think we created more chances than one can expect against a FCK team, which is guaranteed to be Danish champions, if you ask me, says Nicolai Poulsen.
Therefore, I regret it also, of course, Randers-profile, that it was not for points.
- I think we deserved to get points, so I'm of course disappointed.
Randers get a new option to convert chances to goals in the upcoming round, when Thomas Thomasbergs troops guests Brøndby.
Sports and Games Battle between the two: How to determine the gold
Sports and Games Stale divulge: Detail cost us almost Santander