– If coronaen hit me, so the stampers I have enough of. Maybe I have only a month left to live.
that was the gist of it in april from the previous teatermand Klaus Pagh, which in 2018 was hit by serious illness.
But he is here shame in yet.
on Wednesday filled the old man about town 85 years.
And it was celebrated in style, high spirits and friends and family gathered on a well-prepared one. And carefully selected gifts for the birthday girl.
– Østersene we have unfortunately had to discard. They seemed not fresh, as they had opened, so we could not eat, but we are now in time with hummersalaten, he says, because the Extra Blade catches him in the middle of fødselsdagsfrokosten.
– How are you?
– I have it good. I just got a few snapse. It belongs to the one time of the year ...
his Wife, Nan, is complementary to the following: - Klaus is a really blossomed in the run up to his birthday, and now he has scored a few snapse.
– You are well also been ’gifted’, Klaus?
– Certainly. I've got a very special leather jacket with the Hawaiian girls. I don't think there are any other of the kind here in Denmark. My ex-wife Susan bought it in London, he says and continues to list up from the gaveregnen:
recent years have Klaus Pagh live with a serious illness and have several times thought that the end was near, but on Wednesday he could celebrate his 85 birthday. Private
– My wife, Nan, has given me a very beautiful silver bracelet, and then I have also gotten such a birdhouse, where I can feed the birds on the terrace. I love to sit out there and look at them, he says, before the guests and delicacies on the table again call on him, so the celebration can continue.