The blazing fast left-wing, Casper U Mortensen, was because of a minor knee injury not with against Saudi Arabia, and it is doubtful whether he when to be ready for Tuesday's showdown against Austria.
- I do the things I need, and when fysserne says that now there is a green light, so I go in and sprints.
- if you plan to be able to play against Austria?
- It depends on how I feel when I wake up. I have it better today than I had yesterday. There is some liquid around the meniscus, which should disappear. It hurts, of course, but I can feel the progress, says Casper U. Mortensen.
A player who was not spared against Saudi Arabia is forsvarsspecialisten, Henrik Møllgaard. He is well aware that there must be other buns on the soup, when Austria becomes the opponent.
to Put it another way. He was far from happy with the defence efforts against Saudi Arabia in front of 12.157 spectators In the Box.
We were prepared, that they would be unorthodox, but when we first got in it, we had a hard time keeping the intensity, we really like to bring into the fight. They were skilled to take the move out of the fight, and we were drawn down in tempo. So it was on their terms.
the Article continues under the picture...
Henrik Møllgaard had its weirdness with the unorthodox saudiere. Photo: Jens Dresling
- the Match changed character, as in went over to cover the 5:1. Should have done it sooner?
- I don't know. In essence, we should have come with a different expression, but of course it helped 5:1’eren to get taken any initiative. We came up to speed and had to go out and hunt down the fight. It was much better.
- What can you use such a match to?
- We are a little disappointed home. We have otherwise been good at telling each other what we should be ready for, and we weren't totally in the day.
- How does in then Austria?
- Austria was fine with the to Norway a while into the fight. It is a good team at both ends, so we must up and hit the level, we would like to again. It also becomes somewhat easier to swing himself up to the struggle.
- today we went and looked down in the floor the first 40 minutes. It was a strange feeling to lead with seven to eight pieces and then still think, that it was not good enough.
- however, We are happy that we were closed the fight in a proper way, and found expression, we would have had from the start. We came fine out of the fight, and we must take that with against Austria, says Henrik Møllgaard.
Handball - 14. jan. 2019 - at. 17:15 WORLD cup in maternity: They give birth and give birth – and there is one more on the way