Sarah Dohn was unfortunate noticed early in the latest season of 'Paradise Hotel', before the young nordjyde eventually went all the way and won.
the Episode, which at the time was featured in the Extra Blade, referred to Türker Alici. When Sarah Dohn for the first parceremoni was asked if he was her type, she had not formulated themselves quite so fortunate.
- a Little. I'm not so much to the foreign. But he is certainly a type, I would go after if he were not from abroad, she said, and she could immediately hear that it was not quite so judicious.
Türker - and other participants - took the incident with a laugh, and Sarah Dohn was again and again stressed that she is not racist.
See also: - I have considered it for very many years
the Incident is now a half years old for the Danish viewers, but is now becoming Sarah Dohn confronted with it again, after foreign countries have discovered the clip.
The Swedish Instagram account Dyngbaggen with 478.000 followers have shared the video, and the comments section is filled with people that dishes sharp criticism against the Danish 'Paradise Hotel'-participant.
in Addition, people like the Swedish YouTube-star Antonija Mandir with 294.000 followers also shared it on his Instagram Story and called Sarah Dohn for 'stupid', while Beth Buchanan from the Norwegian version of the realityprogrammet on his profile, call it 'a fucked up thing to think and say', and she dishes sharp criticism against the production and the other participants.
Sarah Dohn has even shared a number of notices on its Instagram Story, where she is annoyed that the whole now again flaring up.
For the Extra Magazine, she tells that she has also received a number of private messages from the swedes, who outweighed her, and she says that they have taken the parts the whole much worse than the danes did.
- Now I'm not an expert in Swedish, but they just write some nasty things to me, says Sarah Dohn and continues:
It is such some moronic things, which did not make sense. There was one who seriously wrote that he loves the blonde, but that I am the ugliest blonde, because I have said, as I have done, and that I can not allow myself to be blonde, when I have said such a thing. It is so bloody stupid.
- What are you thinking, when you read the kinds of messages?
frankly I do not what I should think about such a thing, for I know, what I can vouch for, what positions I have, and what opinions I have, she says.
See also: 'Paradise'-winner: Why did I do that
Türker took it with a smile during the episode - and he calls his followers to do the same. Photo: Chronically Group Denmark
She has nevertheless chosen to comment on it, because she fears that people will take any silence as a sign that there is something to it.
- And I don't have. It was the wrong said, and it came off on the wrong foot back then. It was not at all how I meant it, and I also said back then, when it came on tv. It got people also understand, but now is running again in Sweden - and the swedes understand nothing. They see only the ten seconds from the parceremoni, and then, they hear what they want to hear.
- It is just so piss unfortunate that it now lands in the middle of the crisis, that is, with all of that in the UNITED states - and all countries for that matter - Black Lives Matter. It is just not very cool to be called a racist, she says.
See also: 'Paradise'-winner surprises
She stresses again that she was not a racist, and her relationship with Türker Alici is today, well, she says. And it seems to be completely agree. On his Instagram Story he has sent a supportive message to realitykollegaen.
'Amazing what something so fun has suddenly become so much hatred', he writes, and calls on the consequences to send positive vibes and be there to jump on the wave.