Maybe this is not the usual attire in DR-byen, but sometimes you have to show that you don't find in something, and take a bikini on at work.
It did DR-host Sara Bridge after receiving yet another message about what she may and may not take from a listener.
she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- There was this one person, who had sent an anonymous sms check, where the person wrote 'take some longer shorts on, you're almost 50'.
Sara Bridge had, however, not going to listen to the kind of comments and quickly wrote back.
'Hahaha wake up the taxes, I go in the clothes that fit me.'
Thursday, it was therefore also a somewhat different wardrobe, you could discover the popular host in, while she made her morgenprogram of P3
- There was any, which of course could well see the fun in that a person had sent such a text, so people wrote different messages to me. One of them was something like 'Hey, I challenge you to take the bikini on,' so I did.
Sara gave a quick retort. Private
Sara Bridge drove thus, the deployment in position wearing only her bikini.
- It was, after all, it was a pretty stenalderagtig opinion that you think it is okay to comment on women's appearance.
For the host it is about to exhibit, what people say about women.
- This is something that I think almost all the female hosts are being exposed to. It has nothing to do with one's professionalism, and people behave as if it is a human right to say to the women that they are too thick, you don't like their hair or that they are too old for a pair of shorts.
- But thinking about you never even the kind of women or men?
- I have tried, that I have been on Instagram and seen a picture of a woman and thought: 'wow, it is a little heatedly.' But then I stop myself. Because of course you should just put it out, you want to. It is cool, people just need to post.
Sara Bro is tired of, that people believe that women take their clothes of in order to satisfy f.ex. men, and it is for her and most others is about what you feel good in and think is nice.
- Because women do not take clothes to satisfy the men, they take something on, as they think they look good in or feel good in. For me it is often about convenience - and so I don't care that a believes that I have too short shorts on.
In the form of sara's job as host, she has previously made a feature with the Institute for human Rights, where a new report shows who it is that is most often commented ugly on social media, and what effect it has.
- There I got told that it mostly were men over the age of 50, who commented on women's appearance in a degrading way. And it is not without consequences. In the report, one could see that it resulted in more women withdrew from the public debate. It might be a democratic problem.
this is Why it is also important to say from the face of the comments, consider Sara, who together with several colleagues to share the messages they receive.
- a Great many female hosts receive this kind of messages. I know well, because we share them with each other.
And it is not so much longer for the host that is taking the short shorts on and everything else, she finds convenient.
- Really is just pissetræt of the comments on women's appearance. It is, I basically hope, is that it is over to comment on what women are in clothes.
Sara in the much-talked-of shorts, which according to a listener was too short. Photo: Private/Sara Bridge