HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Hansen, Lauge & Landin.
Printed in brass, it could sound like a law firm specializing in conveyancing and bankruptcy, but bent in neon smells it's more of the success on the håndboldbanen and a trio, that on the eight days shall be engraven in gold!
The golden trio posed together with Henrik Møllgaard and Simon Hald – specialists in the decomposition and the steer – axis, which is praised to the skies by even the norwegians.
It can never go completely wrong when Niklas Landin (45 per cent). the topper keeper-the parade and also has parried five of the 11 penalties, Jannick Green (35 per cent). is the number 12 and the duo has performed the best of all (41 per cent).
It is also fjong, that Mikkel Hansen tops the scorelisten with awesome 35 goals and a success rate of 74 per cent., that Lauge has plaffet 25 (89 per cent). and the two combined are behind 25 assists so far in the WORLD cup.
Power for all the money. Mikkel Hansen cheering through after one of his 14 scores. He was the only one in tangere Nikolaj Jacobsen's scoringsrekord from 1998. Photo: Jens Dresling
But one sparkled more than all the others against Norway!
- Mikkel is Mikkel! It culminates well with a could lead to a performance on Thursday, and we see him as the all together like on the level the rest of the tournament, says Rasmus Lauge.
- It's the best match he has played on the national team under me, says Nikolaj Jacobsen.
- He has many good matches but the one against Norway was exceptional. That shall he also do, when we come up against the best team in the world. So we need to one of the world's best players perform.
Niklas Landin connects to:
- We know that Mikkel is burning for the big matches. We knew it would come, and that it was matter of time. That he do it in so important a battle, shows very well who Alice is.
- We have a far way down the road the game well. It was a cool battle. The first 45 minutes, we will deliver at an almost unheard of high level. We showed the class we have, says Rasmus Lauge about the terrific Thursday in the Box.
the Rasmus Lauge at full blast in the Box. Photo: Jens Dresling
Are you even slightly surprised?
- that's The level we want to play on. We know we have the players and resources to it, and when it is going so well, it's just a flow, it runs as in a rus. It is amazingly fat. That needs to be worked hard, but when we do, we can blow a team that calls itself the guldfavoritter, of course.
two years ago, Denmark was in Albertville sensationally sent out of the WORLD cup's ottendedelsfinale of just Hungary, which also won the last testmatch before the finals against a lethargic Danish team.
- I was not in France, but sat and watched it on tv at home. I actually had a crazy premonition that it could go wrong – it can just sometimes, when you are a big favorite. The we do not intend to repeat the Saturday night, assures the Rasmus Lauge.
The 27-year-old strategist is storspillende and have been harmless since its last korsbåndsskade in 2016. He shifts curiously to Hungary and Veszprem next season.
- Because I would like to stay longer and play on the national team for many years yet, and I would like to see my family a little more than I do, says the man, who like the others in the squad pulls in red and white like the hands.
- On the national team, we kept up on it in a completely different way. Of Denmark! You so not many of us with ruthless programs and families say yes to put up, if it was not a big honor and crazy fun.
- It is in the clubs, we earn our money and that we are committed. No one is obligated to play for the national team. But we love to be here!
Handball - 18. jan. 2019 - at. 13:06 Deeply affected Henrik Toft: - I can't talk about René