- we Need to make a cup of tea? Shall we go for a walk in the garden?
The two issues have in just two days achieved cult status after they have played a significant role in the contentious radiodokumentar 'Denmark Ghita', who was sent the first time 13. march on Radio24syv.
Here goes an interview with the renowned radio host Iben Maria Zeuthen and the popular Danish actress Ghita Nørby completely wrong.
Danish celebrity - 13. mar. 2019 - at. 11:15 Ghita Nørby berserk on the host: - You are deeply insane!
the 84-year-old Nørby get, among other things, called the 50 years younger Zeuthen for 'superficial', 'deep insane' and 'insane' and sneers even of her, as she tries to ease the mood by suggesting with the infamous cup of tea.
But already, three weeks before the premiere could radiokanalens listeners to hear parts of the interview in satireprogrammet 'The Short Radioavis'.
the Overlap between The Short Radioavis and Denmark Ghita
Rasmus: I Must not pick up a pot of tea?
Kirsten: I'm an adult. I don't want to. I can't take you, when you are such. I simply can not take you. I don't know what it is. Therefore, I am an adult. I simply can not grab you. I can't take you, you. No, I must take a picture of you. You look so stupid. Are you aware of it? It gets I need to show to my friends. Shut up, you silly, you. I think so, our conversation ends here. You must not. You must not do. You ARE not something. You are nothing. (...)
the Rasmus: Keep your mouth shut. Who the hell has pissed on your sukkermad?
Kirsten: Not even what you can say as a human being. Keep your mouth shut. Who the hell has pissed on your sukkermad? No, so no. I simply do not.
Rasmus: Kirsten, shall we go for a walk in the garden or what?
Kirsten: Should we go for a walk in the garden or what?
Ghita: I can't take you! I can't answer to some self-important, idiotic questions. You must therefore not treat me such. I can't. I can't help it. I can't keep it out.
Iben: we Need to make a cup of tea?
Ghita: Not even what you can say as a human being. We need to make a cup of tea?
Iben: Should we go for a walk in the garden?
Ghita: Should we go for a walk in the garden? (...) You will not bid on anything. You ARE not something. (...) Well... I'm an adult. I do not respond to such idiotic thing. It could not occur to me. I will not have it.
Iben speaker: She took a photo of my equipment with her cell phone and said to me, it was that she could show her friends how stupid it all looked.read more Close
But it is not at all a problem, assess Mads Brügger, who is kanalchef on Radio24syv.
'The Short Radioavis' is an autonomous, anarchic editing. How they have intercepted, what is in the recording, Ghita Nørby, I simply do not, but they have content in their programs, which is inspired by the conversations, the meetings on the radio. And so they have made some satire about it – I don't see the big drama in it, he explains to Extra Bladet.
According to Radio24syv was Ghita Nørby been made aware that the programme would be sent to and when, which is the ordinary course of business. But she knew, according to Brügger not to its role in the satireprogrammet.
- I think It's frankly not that she has ever known. But, as I said, I do not see any problem in that a satireredaktion doing satire on a documentary.
Even though it had not yet been sent?
- Oh, it's same-same but different,, he says.
- it Is not a confusion of facts and fiction, to a serious interview appear in The Short Radioavis before it has been sent?
'The Short Radioavis' is a satireprogram. They have been inspired by reality, but it is fiction. It has nothing with journalism to do.
- So, you are saying that there is no coincidence?
- It is possible, but I will have to maintain that 'The Short Radioavis' is a satireprogram.
Danish celebrity - 13. mar. 2019 - at. 22:06 Ghita after the disastrous interview: - Away, goodbye
Lars Cable, who is an associate professor and media researcher at the Danish school of journalism, finds it rather objectionable.
- It is largely a problem, to an interview, which has been made into a documentary, are being used in such a significant a satireprogram as 'The Short Radioavis', he makes it clear to Ekstra Bladet.
- Credible journalism living among other things, through the contract, which will be made between the source and the medium or the journalist. The contract may not be broken, but it is highly problematic that it does not include that the interview can be used in other contexts, he adds.
He emphasises that the problem is not that you make satire of a significant interview, but that The Short Radioavis’ editorial staff have had access to it before it was sent.
Lars Cable doesn't give much for Brüggers explanation.
- It is a classic gadedrengeagtigt answer. If you go out of the track, so you end up in some problematic positions, he says.
Ghita Nørby has refused to talk with Ekstra Bladet on the matter. Over for dr.dk has she accused Radio24syv to exploit the situation.
Danish celebrity - 14. mar. 2019 - at. 21:40 New pages of scandal-interview
Ghita was not in the mood to talk with reporters en Ekstra Bladet met her on Wednesday evening. Video: Jonas Olufson