throughout the Day, is the criticism the hailstone down over Aalborg, the company ParkPark, who suddenly has pulled 300 million from its customers.
And customers have good reason to be sour on the company, which handles payment for parking.
Such is the assessment from the Danish Consumer council, Tænk.
- It does not seem to be legal, as it ParkPark have done. For they have deducted the money without having received the consent from the customers, and it is contrary to the betalingsloven. You simply must give consent before anyone can withdraw money from you on the way, says seniorjurist Martha Nobility Kjeldsen.
Behind the ParkPark
Founded in 2013.
Has its headquarters in Aalborg.
With ParkParks app you can park your car at the parking lots in 15 different municipalities.
the Company had announced in its latest financial accounts a surplus of 400,000 crowns.
In the accounts, writes the auditor, BDO that the company has 'reported false vat returns to the tax administration'.
See also: Customers are raging over the parkeringstjeneste
Earlier in the day indicated ParkParks and ceo, Michael Buch Sandager, Extra Leaf, to customers by their creation, has accepted the terms and conditions, where, according to the director is that the company can change the terms, as we will’.
But it does not hold, the view, Martha, Nobility Kjeldsen.
- If such a term should be legal, it must be announced in good time. But it is still does not mean that a company can just stick the tube down in the customers ' accounts. Think of how many places we have put our dankortoplysninger. So could, for example, gyms say: ’We have decided that you must be a member in four years, so now we have drawn the 20,000 crowns from your account.' And that, of course not, she says.
Entering the lawyer believes that the ParkPark now will have to pay the money back to the customers.
- They must at least ensure that they have consent from all customers. And if some does not agree or does not respond to the ParkParks contact – then they must have the money back, says Martha Nobility Kjeldsen.
See also: Yet another director-drama: Director the expulsion of the parking-the boss
the Article continues under the picture ...
ParkPark is owned by rigmanden Mads Peter Veiby, who became rich on selling the mobile service provider M1 to Telmore. Photo: Gregers Tycho
Despite the criticism from the Consumer council stands ParkPark-director Michael Buch Sandager firm that the company has acted correctly.
- Our law firm has said good for it. And we have put a request to the Consumer ombudsman, who said that it was o.k. If we just announced it in good time, he says.
- the Consumer council believes that I should pay the money back.
- Well, we do too. If customers ask for it.
- However, according to the Consumer council should have the consent before you pull the money.
- It is the Consumer ombudsman disagrees. So I can't say so much more, says Michael Buch Sandager.