on Thursday over the morning coffee was the holder of The Denmark, Hans Ulrick Winther Andersen, given that yesterday turned out to be a brilliant idea of his 21-year-old son, Mikkel Heick Andersen.
- instead of burning the inside with our entire big stock of shots and various bottles of booze, suggested to my son that we did it here. I took it may be somewhat sluggish to begin with, but are you mad, which has a few postings on social media had a wild effect.
- It is quite crazy. We had not in our wildest dreams imagined that so many people would show up. Now we just hope that we can make everyone happy and at the same time, sold out in a few days, says Hans Ulrick Winther Andersen.
an Estimated a few thousand mostly young people created a minor chaos by Spritfabrikkens 12,000 square meters warehouses in an industrial area and a small handful of kilometers from the centre of Kolding, but all looked to be both happy, patient, and thirsty at the prospect of being able to buy Small shots, Fiskefjæs, Cuba, Dooleys and other of The Danish brands with savings of up to 60 percent and tastings for all.
Coronapandemien closed both the grænsebutikker and festivals, which would otherwise have sold Spritfabrikkens three million shotsrør with, among others, the above mentioned content, and it had, according to His Ulrick Winther Andersen nor meant anything, if the many shotsrør to over-winter in the lagerhallerne.
- The other products we sell today, could also have stuck to the next summer, but it is better to get rid of them now and then get fresh stocks next year, says Hans Ulrich Winther Andersen, who is a head of 35 employees.
a total of 12,000 square meters of warehouses have space for the many pallets of booze, but with the interest in Sunday it seems that the big sprutlager enough to get ben to go on. Photo Claus Bonnerup
the Son, and the idémageren Mikkel Heick Andersen is one of them, and he was, along with 15 friends and relatives and warehouse manager to service the many buyers who were shut into the team with 35 customers at a time in order not to exceed coronagrænsen of 50 people meeting at one place. Out on the overcrowded car park so the waiting crowd, in addition to keeping a nice distance under the summer sun.
- It is distressed selling, and we're not going to be able to keep the skin on the nose. We have lost about half of our circulation due to coronakrisen, says Hans Ulrick Winther Andersen, who is prepared to hold additional open in addition to Sunday and Monday from o'clock 16-21, if it is needed.
The three classmates from the 2. g at the International Business College in Kolding, Jeppe Christoffersen, William Kirkegaard and John Dam Christensen did not hide their satisfaction to be able to lug for just under 4.000 dollars of booze out in the car.
From left to right are the William Kirkegaard, 18, John Dam Christensen, 19, and Jeppe Christoffersen, 19, who runs booze and shotsrør for a total of nearly 4 000 dollars out of a cart. Photo Claus Bonnerup
- There smoke my børneopsparing, joked Jeppe Christoffersen and continued more seriously:
- All have well paid a price in coronaperioden, and we are sorry that we got a trip to Greece canceled.
Classmates William and John agree on the paradox that the under coronanedlukningen have drunk more alcohol than usual.
- There have probably not been so much else to do, and now we should just enjoy the summer holidays, before we screws (alcohol)consumption down on normalniveuaet from before the crisis, reads the assent of his comrades.
his marriage to Cille Force and Emma Mikkelsen, both 20, had come from Løgumkloster to supply, within the few days, need to vent studenterhuen and partying many days, evenings and nights in a row. The two 3. gere was in the front in the very long queue, so they were happy that they had been driven from home in good time.
Cille Force, in the white t-shirt, and Emma Mikkelsen stood at the front of the queue and avoided the thus, what for some must have been several hours of waiting before they were admitted to sprutlagrene. Photo Claus Bonnerup
- Coronakrisen cancelled our yearly gala, but now we can fortunately be students with certain limitations, and it is better than no thing, says Cille Force, who have traded booze for 840 crowns. She is beaten by Emma Mikkelsen, who bought for 1100 dollars.
- the Weather has been quite good, but coronakrisen has in many ways set limits to our social life. Now, we hope that the conditions be improved, for it has been frustrating to go in the dark about the one and the other in the relationship to finish our education, says Emma Mikkelsen.
photo Gallery: Booze-queue 1 of 8 2 of 8 3 of 8 4 of 8 5 of 8 6 of 8 7 of 8 8 of 8