I have a small ramp in the me, that may never had come all the way out to the full because it was so sweet - maybe a bit naively sweet - home with us, " says Sol Heilo.
In Saturday's "Every time we meet" it is the Sun that stands in the centre. Solveig, as she is originally called, is best known from the band Katzenjammer - but have in recent years focused more on a solo career.Christian family
tonight she speaks about growing up in his musical, christian family.
- We are not a "høykristen" family. It was not like that we sat and prayed together. But you never drink alcohol, and banner never. The worst thing my dad ever said is "ugh" three times, it was sort of kraftsalven, " says Sol Heilo to the Newspaper.Surprised Bettan with a secret visit "Every time we meet"
She describes the home as safe, pleasant and idyllic.
It may sound a little strange to be rebel then. But it is in every child's nature. No matter what kind of upbringing you have had, so there is a need to stand on their own two feet and take a step away from their parents, " she says.
But was there any rebel in you? For it seems that you have a lot of temperament, " says Trine Rein to the Sun in Peace, while the artist sits gathered around the dinner table.
- Yes. When I got in high school I was taken in very much things. I did a lot of gærent there, telling the Sun, and reveals, among other things, that she was an acquaintance of the school's principal.Urterøyk and profanity
She describes herself as a gullunge until she was about 13 years old. Then it began to happen.
See the clip at the top of the case, where Sol talks about his rebellion!
I felt a need to express the ramp in me. I practiced me on it along with venninna mi, we stood on the porch and swore and røyket nicotine urterøyk that we had gotten on the helsekosten, " she says, and laughs.Reveals life in the "Buffoon-cage"
Practice makes obviously the champion. For both røykingen and the ban was with Sol Heilo ahead in life, and eventually it became a habit. She banner still quite a lot, but the smoke that she has finally managed to cut out.
I tried to keep it in the hide as long as possible. Perhaps it was at a year ago that I mentioned to my mum that I røyket that young, " says the Sun, and explains why she kept quiet about it so terribly long:
Both my parents are kreftleger, and has seen so much death and misery throughout, allow it to sit at the dinner table and say "I smoke", it fits just not in any place.Broke his nose
The school felt the Sun a bit as a utskudd. The other girls were a little more mature, while she certainly was the girl "with the weird dressing that sprayed prompespray in the hat the guys in the class under".
- I remember I teased at me, a guy who was two feet tall in the seventh grade, and it ended with a fight. He knocked me down, and I broke his nose. I was bleeding down the entire wall-to-wall carpet in the classroom.Maria about growing up on the island of Senja: - Was a mile to the nearest friend
It was a great cause, but the Sun even thinks she deserved it all. When the boy got punishment for what had happened, seemed to her it was terribly unfair.
I had been she dreadful that had teased him for being in love with a girl.
It was not the first time, and came definitely not be the last time Sol Heilo ended up in trouble at school.
- It was mostly a lot of bøll at school, which always resulted in a little trip to the principal. I was so stupid that I always admitted it was me, " she says.Stinkbombeslipp
When it was stinkbombeslipp at school, got the principal right up to the classroom her. Who was it who had done it? Sol Heilo stretched as well up hand.
Then there were reprisals and deportation at me. I shouldn't have said a damn thing. But I continued to be honest, " she says, and continues:
- It harms no-one with a trip to the principal. It is smart to be honest.
having served his entire career in cabaret through one night on the "Every time we meet", was the Sol Heilo not at all prepared.- It is typical Norwegian to be good, "the rapper" Gro Harlem Brundtland
Especially hit her hard to hear their own lyrics performed by the other.
The journey I have been through have been pretty massive, and a roller-coaster path of good and evil. And down in the depths where it can be quite so dark, " she says, and continues:
- This I had written myself through and been done with.
But in the "Every time we meet" gets Sun in Peace "thrown their own texts in the face of another person." It was tougher than what she had thought in advance.
- I experienced exactly the same feelings again, as I wrote about when I was down in a dark valley. I got the entire scenario, in your face, " she says, and adds:
I have to admit that I snapped and broke a little there. I find it difficult to talk about on TV, I was not prepared for. The feelings that come, is completely real. You will be very happy in the people you meet, and there are powerful stories being told.Stood up from the wheelchair and killed his mother