Britt Bendixen can be back by dommerbordet, when TV2 October, is set to premiere on 17. season of dansedysten ’dancing with the stars’.
In the 15 seasons the 78-year-old Britt Bendixen awarded grades in TV2's dansedyst ’dancing with the stars’, but last year forced health her to cancel.
A double bypass surgery in July 2019 meant that she had to witness the programme 16. season at home from the couch.
Subsequently, however, she made no secret that she very much wanted to do come back in the years.
– Well, it's the first of October, so now we see she says the easier cryptic, en Ekstra Bladet asks if she gets her wish fulfilled.
– It is not something I want to talk about now, but yes, you can write that I am in dialogue with TV2, she says, however, already on Saturday can be seen on the screen, when TV2 runs of the year ’Hjertegalla’ – a bit of a heart and soul for the experienced dancer.
– I have been an ambassador for Hjerteforeningen. I am very proud of . It is an honor. Unfortunately, coronaen set limits on how much it has been possible to work on the case, says Britt Bendixen, and declares that she is to be his old self again – except that she has kvittet the alleys and only find the butter at special occasions.
– I have come well through it. It goes really well, but I have been able to notice, that the muscles had to be retrained. I play senior tennis, it is better to hit the ball than to run, and then I also started to teach a bit of dance, but again has coronaen set limitations. With my age and medical history is I have to be extra careful on, says Britt Bendixen.
the Summer she spent at home.
– I live the while by the forest and the beach, " she says, and adds, that the plan was actually to experience southern Jutland and the island of Fanø.
– But there are so many people, so it was dropped. It must be a second time.