In november of last year, the Danish comedian Mark Le Fêvre a great shock.
Here discovered a doctor in connection with a control a birthmark on the komikerens head, which showed signs of cancer.
Doctors at the university hospital took no chances, and Mark Le Fêvre was therefore summoned to the surgery, where surgeons removed a large area of the head.
Subsequently, it turned out to Mark Le Fêvres great relief, that there was no further sign of cancer.
And here - six months after the operation, he has again got a positive message.
To a control on Tuesday, Mark Le Fêvre namely, to know that there are still no cancer is to trace in his body.
See also: Healthy after kræftchok: Spoil yourself with buying a home
'Semi-check after my surgery DONE! Everything breathes peace and tranquility!', he writes in a posting on Instagram and comes in the context of a specific call:
'Beware of yourselves, and remember to go to the doctor'.
Show this posting on Instagram
Bi-check after my surgery DONE! Everything breathes peace and tranquility! Beware of yourselves and remember to go to the doctor
For Ekstra Bladet says Mark Le Fêvre, that he is relieved after the inspection.
- indeed, I'm just really relieved. There was nothing to come after, and I have done frisag, he says the initial, and continues:
- It is strange, for man has in my case been good news, but then because you need to check out, you are nervous. You when to run himself up a little, so you will be really relieved when you get the message. There is not much rationale in it, for I ought not to expect to get bad news, after I found out, that it was not cancer, but I am wildly happy.
Such as the Mark out immediately after the operation. Photo: Private
even Though Mark Le Fêvre did control to the ug, he must be the next time to go for regular checks.
- I must go to the control in a shorter period of time. It is a shorter period of time than you usually need, because it turned out not to be cancer.
For Mark Le Fêvre it is important to use its own history to come up with a call to the danes, that they must remember to go to the doctor, as soon as they feel the least symptoms or change in their body.
- the Right to be right. I myself am a little hypochondriac. I tend not to be slow to go to the doctor. But in this case it was something that was discovered randomly, he says, and continues:
- If you go with anything, it is hopeless to wait, for it is a race for time. My I was not aware of. I had known, I had the thing (birthmark, red.) for many years, and it is scary to think that I had gone around with it for a long time without doing anything, if it had been cancer. So, it is actually an invitation to all to go to the doctor, says Fêvre and adds:
And so I can't say thank you enough to all of the skilled doctors. The promises really are a big burden in this time and do a good job.
See also: Comedian rejoice: I shall be a father