Too much partying according to the former MGP-star Anne Gadegaard not had the best impact on her body.
she writes on her blog.
Why has she now decided to change his lifestyle, and this has meant training, training and more training for the 26-year-old woman.
- I went to workout for some months ago and has almost lost me it, I would like. I have been so dedicated and had the desire for it, so it has worked so well. In the past, when I was started to work out and have set some goals for myself, I gave up quickly again, because I simply only is a human being. I fell each time, and made excuses for myself. So it that I this time has been unable to complete the goals that I have set for myself, is just so amazing, she writes on her blog, and stresses that she is happy and proud of himself.
Anne Gadegaard participated in the 2015 Dansk Melodi Grand Prix. Photo: Mogens Flindt
the MGP-star is, however, not yet entirely there, where she wants to be in relationship to its weight loss.
- I would like to throw two pounds, and so I am at the weight I want to be. A weight I haven't been on since the beginning of the 20's. The reason for that is because I just have destroyed my body with alcohol. I have not at all cared for on the and thought of what it really was, I put in my body, she writes on the blog.
According to Anne Gadegaard is it the many wet nights in the city and the subsequent craving for fast food, has made, that she has gained a few extra pounds on the sidebenene. But the time should now be over.
- the Day after a city tour, which I had automatically want junk food. So the combination with alcohol, and junk food several times a week, so take it then all of a sudden, hurry. I learned, fortunately, quickly, that I could not command my body. I would like to live long and without diseases!
For Extra Magazine explains Anne Gadegaard, that there was great changes with her body due to the large amounts of alcohol she took.
- I destroyed my body for some years ago. Alcohol is not good for the body, and certainly not if you drink it every weekend and sometimes in the weekdays. I could easily just take a Tuesday-trip in the city with alcohol, she says and continues:
- And alcohol followed by junk food did just that I was really lazy, tired, my skin was destroyed, and I took a lot of kilos. I thought me just not on. Luckily it has changed now.
According to Anne Gadegaard, however, come more peace in her life now.
- After I have become older and have got a gf, then there came more peace. I'm thinking much more about what I put in my mouth, and how important it is with workouts and healthy habits. I can still take one trip to the city in the weekend, and then I am also for it.
Anne Gadegaard is in line with his new lifestyle has begun to lose a lot of weight, and she also has a special goal, as she will reach before the summer. The goal is to look good in a white tanktop.
Event & Culture - 22. jan. 2018 - at. 07:05 DR make a surprising change before the Melodi Grand Prix
- I start even with a new coach on Tuesday next week. She should help me reach my goal before the summer. I have so far lost four pounds, and I'd like to throw three-four kilos more, " she says, and continues:
- I have a totally different energy now, than I had some years ago. I'm also much better about myself, now that I know that I am doing something good for my body.