Thomas Culture is sent on vacation, and Sofie Linde has got free.
But other words, a 20-year-old Alma Agger completely on its own feet on Friday night when she plays her life's first concert.
She has no mentor in the back, and there is no one, who must present her or the song, she should sing.
- It will be very special. I should probably just practice a bit on it who with to present my songs, but I am absolutely wild, says Alma Agger, who on Saturday won this year's edition of 'the X Factor'.
Video: Rasmus Flindt
on Friday evening she stands on the stage for Extra the Magazine's readers in a live concert, which can be followed right here on the dawn.dk from the bell 20.
- I have never tried to sing so many songs before, and when you look at who has been the concert with Extra Leaf, it can as well give a little nerves, she acknowledges.
See also: Serious cancer diagnosis changed everything: - I could not go
It is names like Dizzy Mizz Lizzy, Carpark North and the Scarlet Pleasure, during the coronakrisen previously entertained koncerthungrende danes on Friday night.
- So it is nicely big shoes to try to fill, laugh Alma Agger.
'the X Factor'winner to sing the songs that she already has appeared with at this year's 'X Factor'.
- So I know that I can them, but they must, of course, genopfriskes. I have done the most by listening to them, for I have been a bit raucous, so I have tried to save my voice a little, she says.
Alma Agger has invited his girlfriend to come and attend her first concert. Photo: Philip Davali
During the evening's concert she will be joined on stage by four of the musicians, as she knows from 'the X Factor'.
- It is quite nice to have some, I know, " says Alma Agger.
See also: After the victory: Big blunder for Alma
As the first of the artists at Ekstra live concerts get Alma Agger audience for his appearance.
The positive development in the coronasituationen have done that, there must be 50 people at the concert, where all requirements on distance and håndsprit be respected!
It will be mega cool, but also very intimate, there comes the audience. I can also sense that it makes me a little more nervous. I think that I get tested my nerves, " says the singer, who, because of the corona have been cheated out of performing in malls, as the winners of 'X Factor' typically do right after the victory.
- It is of course too bad, but now I get it here instead, and so I hope that I can make some drive-in-concerts with Mathilde and Emil, she says about Mathile Caffey and William Wismann, who she faced in the weekend's finals.
Film, tv & radio - 25. may. 2020 - pm. 04:56 Hard criticism: - Unfortunate!