on the evening of Friday gave this year's 'X Factor'winner, Alma Agger his life's first concert. It took place at Reffen in Copenhagen and it was broadcast live here on the Extra Magazine.
DK MusikNYT - 29. may. 2020 - pm. 20:59 Watch the entire Alma Aggers hot debut
During the concert was the readers invited to submit questions to the 20-year-old singer. It took the more care of, and many would like to know a little bit about what Alma has done thoughts about the future.
And she is not in doubt.
- I would really like to become a recognized singer, and it is a wildly time-consuming plan, she says.
Therefore, she will also use all his energy on it in the coming time even if she has the age to go into education.
- Right now I go exclusively for the music, but I will not deny that I at one time could find to begin to read. If I need it, I will like to study medicine, she says.
The ultimate dream is that she can make her voice to his career.
- I will live by the music. I dream to make cool music that people want to hear, she says.
DK MusikNYT - 29. may. 2020 - pm. 10:15 Alma gives his first concert at Ekstra Bladet: - I am quite nervous about
Her role models from the Danish music scene is many, she says.
- Right now I'm in love with the Medina, Jada and Clara. But there are many. Older singers as Sanne and Anne Linnet is also game well. And Natasja. And Barbara Moleko. Not, there are really many, she says.
One of the evening's concert-viewers would like to know why Alma Agger had not sung for her boyfriend, before she volunteered for the 'X Factor'.
- I think that it is quite awkward to sing in front of people just at home in the living room. But if there is a reason for it, I love to sing, says Alma Agger.
See also: Serious cancer diagnosis changed everything: - I could not go
Friday night was the occasion that greatly, when she played his life's first concert. It will hopefully be far from the last.
Alma Agger on Reffen. Photo: Per Lange