Particularly one scene stood forward in Tuesday's title of 'Farmer looking for love' with the female debutant Stine Pedersen.
For one of the royal suitors was very nervous for her rendezvous.
- On the date with Daniel I too was a bit nervous, because he was so nervous. It rubs a little, you think, 'why is he'? says Stine.
however, She is not entirely sympathetic to the cutting of the easier awkward meeting.
- They have got the clip of that fact we don't really talk together, but that's how I remember it. They cut it as it suits them.
The kærlighedssøgende farmers got in Tuesday's edition of 'Farmers looking for love' also the company of the 26-year-old female farmer Stine Pedersen.
That turned out to be many men out there, that could very well see the charming in a woman with dirt under the finger nails.
- It was really overwhelming, and difficult to relate to in one way or another, that there were so many letters, says Stine about the huge pile of post with all 38 submissions from male bajlere.
See also: the First woman in the 'Farmer looking for love': - It was at the time
Stine had invited two girlfriends over to help sort through the many candidates.
Although there were many on the tender, there were some that were easier to sort from than others.
'I usually just drive home and have dinner with my mother, which also makes clean for me', wrote one of the men, among other things.
- no, no, No. I must have someone who can take a decision, and not have to ask his mother for permission for everything. It's not for me, " says Stine, who definitely should not have a 'mother's boy'.
See also: Sought love on TV2: How goes it today
It managed to cut the number of candidates down to five, as Stine then invited to speed-date in pleasant surroundings Næsbydal seaside resort.
The first, which showed on the field was the 27-year-old Benjamin.
He had bought the flowers and taken treats to Stine's horses.
- It is really long since I last got flowers, so it was definitely some cheap points, he scored there, says Stine.
- It is a good idea. Also because I'm a bit in a men world, so to be treated like a princess – it can all girls the good li’ – to be courted a little.
See also: Lene Beier: Best when it is a little dirty
At the end had to Stine deselect a candidate.
Here was the 28-year-old Karsten, who drew the shortest straw.
- It was both about the children and the distance, but it was also that he was a very big personality.
He filled it all, just as soon as he stepped out on the terrace – and it may be fine, but it's not working for me. I also just need, to there is quiet on a once in a while, and that you can be quiet together, " says Stine.
She was nervous that the others would not be able to get a leg to the ground on the upcoming gruppedate.
- I can tell you that it is a really exciting season is in store.