Every december tones, 'let Love Be Love' out of the speakers, and julehittet is one of the most played here at home.
In the year it will be 20 years since that song was released. Behind it is brought in pop producer Remee, who in his time wrote and dedicated the song for his eldest daughter, Emma.
- I wrote to Emma, just before she was born, as a livsråd to her. My father died the day after the number was released. He left the world, and Emma came to it, so it's a very central time and sang for me. It has always followed Emma and been her.
- When you have children, which is beginning to be adults, it is like a shock. It came suddenly right behind me, she is 20 years old, and then I remembered, that it is 'let Love Be Love' soon, but it has never been made live before, where we all were.
On the Remees initiative comes it now to be done - 20 years after it was recorded - to the DR's big christmas show.
And it will be a very special singer, to sing for.
- We are going to make a performance, where we pull them all together into the scene - Juice-girls, S. O. A. P. and Christina Undhjem, which comes in from Norway - and then comes Emma and sings his song, and reveals the Remee.
- It will be the first time that everyone stands together and sings it, and I'm wildly excited, " says the 44-year-old popproducer.
About the Remee even go on stage and argue his piece of the song, he has yet to equal definitely with themselves.
- We are in dialogue about it. Now it's very little, I even are in the song, he says with a laugh, without revealing more.
the Number was recorded on the Other in Copenhagen's Northwest area, and the 36-year-old Saszeline Emanuelle Dreyer from the S. O. A. P. remember the sessions with a big smile.
- It was a really hyggeindspilning, because we were so many girls gathered together, so that was really a good time for us and covered up with christmas food, she remembers.
- When we weren't inside to record vocals and choirs, so had a good time, we played games and ate christmas food. I remember it like it was last week. You can hear, when there will be something magical, she says.
Plus Saszeline reveals: My sister has turned the hand of me
In december 2016, argued she number of Remees club, Arch, along with his sister and Anne Rani from the Juice.
- After we had appeared with the number there, there were so many young people who came up and said how much 'let Love Be Love' has meant to them, tells Saszeline Emanuelle Dreyer.
- Every year I receive the Instagram-stories, text messages, calls and video clips from the people who sing the number, or to an event where it will be carried over. I get really a loving thought from many every december, because I have sung with on the number, laughing Saszeline Emanuelle Dreyer.
Anne Rani from the group of Juice, which has recently resurfaced, is also immensely proud to lay the vocal on 'let Love Be Love'.
- It is amazingly great to have been to such a christmas evergreen, the idea we not, after all, that it would be at the time, she says.
According to Koda, who work to ensure musikskaberes rights, is 'let Love Be Love' are among the most-played christmas songs in the radio in denmark, surpassed only by MC Einars 'Christmas' it' cool' and 'Last Christmas' with Wham!
Danish well-known - 5. may. 2018 - at. 07:03 New from the X Factor-the king: Now will Remees dream a reality
It is a dream come true for Remee.
- from I was a child, I dreamed of making my own 'Last Christmas' - a timeless centrepiece of the christmas season. And when we recorded it, turned to the technician and said: 'It will be huge!'
- the Feeling was also that we were really going to do something cool, but no one could have predicted that it would last for 20 years and survive several generations.
'let Love Be Love' has also become a worldwide hit.
It is one of the numbers, Remee handicraft is most proud of, telling brought in pop producer, which also stands behind other world-renowned hits as S. O. A. P.'s gennembrudsbasker 'This Is How We Party', Jamilas version of 'Superstar' and the song 'Welcome (Into my World) from Remees time in the Sound of Seduction.
'let Love Be Love' is now become a 20 year old, so it has a 90's sound. It is not necessarily how I would have done in the day, for it is many things, there is a shift in the soundscape. But there is just so much love, tenderness and forgiveness in it, and I think you can hear. It makes it timeless, says Remee.
Danish well-known - 28. apr. 2018 - at. 11:24 Salary was crucial: Therefore said Remee ' no ' to more 'X Factor'
- The handler to be present and live life now and get over all the small, stupid issues, which is in reality just steals life from us. Life is so short, so it comes to see the big picture. It is well for one to remember on presence, presence, family and those you care about, he says.