on Monday evening, slept the well-known radio host on Nova Benedicte Balling tune.
She was only 43 years old.
In 2017 was Balling with breast cancer and underwent a longer course of treatment.
Her boss, Tobias Nielsen, who is director at Bauer Media, is very sad over her passing.
- I will always remember Benedicte as a vital girl, with an infectious humor, which was incredibly well-liked by everyone around him, and as always contributed to a good mood, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Benedicte Balling on stage during The Voices annual concert in the Tivoli gardens in 2012. Photo: Mathias Bojesen/Ritzau Scanpix
- She was incredibly professional and good at his work, which she took very seriously, he adds.
In June 2017, told Benedicte Balling frankly about his illness, but just a few months after she was back at work, she told Extra Magazine in november of the same year.
Tobias Nielsen is also impressed by her professionalism.
- She came here on an ongoing basis (on the radio, red.), and we hoped all along to the last. Although she has been through this illness, she stood on the stage as late as in October, where we celebrated Nova's ten-year birthday. Here she stood, smiling, and presented the artists. I think that tells everything about her, he says.
Line Baun Danielsen was for several years fellow with Benedicte Balling. Photo: Mie Brinkmann
Also the tv host Line Baun Danielsen, who was colleague with Benedicte Balling through several years on the 'Go' Morgen Danmark', is greatly shaken, as the Extra Magazine bringing to her the news of the Balling demise.
- Where is the terrible. I was actually not aware that she was so sick. I had the great pleasure to work together with Benedicte on 'Go' Morgen Danmark'. She was a young smiling, happy and hugely committed and skilled upliner, she says, clearly affected.
even Though the two colleagues have not seen each other much since they both left the 'Go Morgen Danmark', tells Line Baun, how she came Benedicte on the sidelines.
- I have not seen her many times since, but I have always followed her since then through social media. It is terribly sad. Such a young woman must not die. It is so pointless. I know that she always has dreamed about to have children, and it got she. Where it is just a shame and tragic. I can almost not get me over.
Benedicte Balling started his career in the 'Go' Morgen Danmark' in 1996 and has been a reporter at the 'dancing with the stars'. Then there was also tender after her as a participant, and she has appeared in the programs 'Zulu Djævleræs' and 'Hot ice cream'.
In 2010, she switched tracks and became morgenvært on The Voice and since the host on Nova.
She leaves the man Philip Krag-Juel-Vind-. and the couple's four-year-old daughter, Josephine.