In Denmark we have the big derby between FC Copenhagen and Brøndby, denmark, and the Faroe islands also have their own derby, that takes place in the Hague.
Rivalopgøret between HB and B36 fills namely, everything in the faroese capital.
on Monday, slamming the two local clubs, and the atmosphere up to the showdown are both hate and teasing in the city, where the euphoria over the soccer ball is at its highest among the clubs fans.
In the city of baker fans up to the fight in the several days leading up to the big showdown, while it is expected that there will be filled at the Gundadalur Stadium in Tórshavn.
Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Sebastian Pingel, who has appeared for both clubs and in the moment is to find at B36.
The 27-year-old Danish striker, who is the son of former player Frank Pingel, has several times been among the 22 players on the pitch, and he tells of a special experience each and every time, when the two lokalrivaler is in a duel.
- It is a really big fight. It is one of the absolute biggest games of the season, and in the past played also the fight on the national day, because it is so big a fight.
- the Fight means much for the city and for the people and the people around the clubs, so there will be lots of spectators, depending upon how much consideration will be taken to the corona, says Sebastian Pingel.
Sebastian Pingel, 27 years old, attacking
Delphin Tshiembe, 28 years old, midfield/defense
Mathias Nygard Kristensen, a 25-year, midfield
Mikkel Frankoch, 24 years old, midfield
(Jens Berthel Askou is the head coach)
Jesper Brinck, 31 years old, defense
Sebastian Avanzini, 25 years old, midfielder (English/Italian)
Ronni Moller-Iversen, 25 years old, attacks
Mads Raben, 24 years old, striker)
Frederik Mehder, 25 years old, goalkeeper
Rasmus Møller, 20 years old, defense
Sebastian Crowns, 19 years old, defense
Show more Close
Maybe calling there not a bell with football fans, when talking about the derby between HB and B36. But if you find yourself in the Faroe islands, you can be in no doubt about how big a showdown that is, telling Sebastian Pingel:
- It is not the case, that you are standing and fighting against one another on each side, but you stand and yell and scream at each other, and the fans go extremely high up in it. The day after, one can see who are fans of HB and who are fans of the B36. If you have lost a battle, so there are not many happy faces on each side, and there is also a lot of heckling, when you stand out on the sidelines.
- I get the often told that I look so pale in white, and that shirt did not clothes me, because I have played for HB Tórshavn. I am fortunately very well-liked in both clubs, and I have both companions at both the one and the other team. But I hear most of it on the track.
among the natural takes all the methods in use, when played football at the stadium in the Hague. Photo: Peter Hove Olesen/Ritzau Scanpix
Also, Jens Berthel Askou, who currently is the coach for the HB, believe that it is a huge showdown, which is in the wait.
- It is huge compared to the Faroe islands. Especially when you consider that both teams have had a very good start to the season. So it of course means much for both clubs to be able to continue the streak, " says Jens Berthel Askou for Extra Magazine, and adds:
Jens Berthel Askou is looking forward to the rivalopgøret in the Hague. Photo: Jens Dresling/Ritzau Scanpix
And then there is the here with to and share the training facility and the stadium daily. So we are quite close to each other. So it is then quite a big battle up here, so we look forward very much to it.
You can maybe compare a derby between Brøndby and FCK with the big derby in Glasgow between Celtic and Rangers.
In the same way, you can compare Up-derby with the copenhagen derby. In the Faroe islands, it is in fact the battle for the capital, as all the football fans in the country are talking about in the several days leading up to the noise.
- the Whole country talking without any doubt about the match. It is some of the coolest fighting up here both to see and hear, so it is something, as you talk very much on the up here and people go up in it.
- People are already starting to talk about the fight. As soon as one of the teams has played their latest match, people started to talk about the purge, says Sebastian Pingel.
the Showdown between HB and B36 Tórshavn is the faroese response to Brondby against FCK, thinks Sebastian Pingel. Photo: Lars Poulsen
The big question is though, who is the favorite for the showdown? In the Faroe islands even they know it-not even for the matches between the two lokalrivaler live their very own lives, and most often, the fighting is very close, tells the Danish striker.
- the Favorite of such a match are the home team, says Sebastian Pingel with a grin, before he reveals that both teams actually are at home.
- It is the same track, but most often ends the fight actually draw. It is done so insanely many times, and then it really does not matter whether there is one of the teams that are far ahead in the table. And so it doesn't matter about how many injuries there are on one team. So I will say it here: There really isn't any favorite.
Sebastian Pingel has many good experiences from the derby. There is, however, particularly a battle, he remembers especially well.
- Now scoring I did a few years ago, when I was switched from B36 to HB, and there one could feel that it was such a little extra fat to be able to give something back. It is always good to give a little and ik'.
- It was probably my best experience to score against my former team-mates in 2017. It was definitely the coolest. It was extra fun because the people were angry, and cried out a little higher than they usually do, so it was fun, says Sebastian Pingel.
currently both teams placed at the very top of the faroese Betrideildin, where the clubs have made clean board and scraped 12 points in the first four matches.
Recently the two teams labored together they ended to share in the gate in an entertaining encounter that ended 2-2.
Other sport - 31. may. 2020 - pm. 20:15 Now she will throw the box
See also: Pure luxury: Megastar shows up
See also: New detection: 'What would you do?'
Sports and Games do you Have enough ice in the stomach, David!
Sports and Games Superliga coach with kræftsyg daughter: - the Air was knocked out of me