It is a also a trained locksmith from the Video's sake, that 'Year 0'-Rachel's parents today can celebrate the silver anniversary.
They had actually imagined that they would say yes to each other 10. June 25 years ago. But that is how it was not.
- She could not the day. There were not many kogekoner on the island, so will had to take the day, she could. And it was so 1. July. So it is kogekonen sake! says Theresia Treschow-Kühl, to Ekstra Bladet.
Sølvbrylluppet is celebrated in Oslo, where Rachel the last year has been living with his girlfriend. Also big brother David is in Norway to celebrate the big day.
in addition to Rachel and David is Rachel's boyfriend, Eric, also to celebrate the day. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
- We live on a really nice and hip hotel. Amerikalinjen called it. In the evening we also meet up with some friends, and then we go out to eat, so it will be really nice, " says Theresia Treschow-Kühl and tells that the big celebration is postponed a year's time.
Danish well-known - 3. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:14 'Year 0'-the mother: - It is sin
- We have many friends from England and Italy - in fact, from Bergamo and they did not really participate. Therefore, we have decided to postpone it. We should not make a problem. We get the best out of it. It is like a marriage. It helps not to howl. Do something about it, if there is a problem, she says.
- What else is the secret of a 25 year long marriage?
- Before the first must love each other. It is quite important. Then you have to have respect for each other and remember to do something fun together, says Theresia Treschow-Kühl, who for many years has not lived with her husband.
See also: Finally: 'Volume 0'-family house sold
Lars Ellebye was a pharmacist in Jutland, while she was a priest on the island of Lolland.
- Such a thing is a matter of will. If you like each other enough, you can get it to work. And then you should of course rely on each other. If you go and imagine that the other is unfaithful all the time, go to, she says.
First, in 2007, moved Theresia Treschow-Kühl and Lars Ellebye together in southern Jutland, where they still live. He driver remains the pharmacy, while she is a priest in Felsted.
See also: New job for 'Year 0'-the star
- Rachel home with us to Denmark and hopefully in time to study. Eirik will be in Norway, where he will be at the folk school, tells sølvbruden. Photo: Mogens Flindt