In Thursday's episode of 'the Family from Bryggen' told Didde Skjelmose, honestly, she is lonely, and that feeling of loneliness has increased as she has moved from Islands Brygge to Jutland to work.
- When I think of lonely people, I am thinking often of old people who never talk with anyone. But that is not the way it works. I have family and friends, but I'm lonely, and it is we enough, everybody, and I think many feel that way, said Didde Skjelmose in the connection to the Extra Magazine and continued:
- People may be thinking that I have the cool life and running with the blot. But I just need to explain that I am as sensitive as any other. I am also alone and lonely.
See also: Crashing: - Movie: cracked complete
Since Didde stood up and told honestly about the loneliness - both on tv and in Ekstra Bladet - tv-the celebrity has been bombarded with messages from the danes, who are also struggling with loneliness.
- It has been absolutely fantastic to receive all of the images, but it is also a little bedrøvende, for it shows just how many people out there who really are lonely. But all the messages have been filled with love, and if you had a winter depression, so it is certainly gone now, " says Didde Extra Magazine with a big smile.
for many years, we have been able to follow the Didde in 'the Family from Bryggen', as she is good girlfriends with the Lens. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Didde Skjelmose have enjoyed reading the many messages and has several times been touched by the stories people had to tell in the messages they have sent her way.
- There have really been some of the messages that have hit me. I have received several hundred messages and it is so touching that people have taken the time to tell me their story, " says Didde Skjelmose, and continues:
- I am so glad that I chose to tell about it. If only it can help one to feel that they are not alone, so is it just worth it all, she says.
Because Didde Skjelmose have received so many messages, she has not had time to respond to everyone, and it goes her in the degree in.
- I am sorry that I cannot reply to all people. In fact, I am enormously unhappy about it. I feel like I fail because I don't answer them. It makes me sad, but I simply can't keep up with. I will be simply overthrown by love, she says.
See also: - It is an indictment
The many messages, according to Didde Skjelmose also helped her to think differently about his own situation and the loneliness, she herself is struggling with.
- It has done, to my own solitude has been put in perspective. That has gone up for me, that there are many who have it worse than me, and many who have it in the same way as me. Therefore it has also helped me to think, that it is not so abnormal. I am not alone, and it really helps to think like that, " she says, and continues:
- I am deeply grateful for all the messages I have received. They mean a lot, and I would like to thank everyone who has sent messages. I am glad that they share, and I hope, that it here might help others to talk honestly about it and stand up, for it is difficult to talk about it, if one is down. The stories that people have sent me, is very touching and personal. It has touched me deeply, she says.
Didde is glad that she chose to stand up and show a more vulnerable side of himself. Photo: TV3