I do not think that my character had got a job in the real its oil wealth. I do not think they condone the "stand-and-shoot-from-hip-style" on its oil wealth, " says Thomas Gullestad (37) to Dagbladet.
He is on the TVNorges vårlansering to talk about the channel's latest humorserie, "its oil wealth," which has its premiere in January. The series is directed by Harald Zwart, and Thomas Gullestad plays the main role Per Grepp, the fund's übervellykkede sjefinvestor.its oil wealth-visit
During the lead up to "its oil wealth" gained the production access on one of the most heavily guarded financial institutions in Norway, namely the real its oil wealth.Looks like ten thousand billion, all the way to the open mouth
It was however, told to keep it a secret.
We were told to keep completely shut up about the fact that we had visited its oil wealth. They said: "First I just want to say that you don't need to tell to someone that you have been here", and then it was all, of course, especially the press, says Gullestad.
He has obviously been given permission to talk about the visit in retrospect - but says that the visit was nevertheless strictly regulated.Sikkerhetssluser
According to the actor, it was put off an hour to visit, as they certainly do not have to go over. Three quarter of the hour was, according to Gullestad used to talk inside of a meeting room."29. October 1991 took my mom's life. I was 10 years old"
- Then we got on the grace of god be with of a view around the venue, " he says, and tells that they got to see one of the finansinstitusjonens many tradingrom.
They also got to make a closer acquaintance with some of the Oljefondets strict safety measures.
Now is no longer the whole Norwegian gullbeholdning, as far as I know, placed in the basement there. But they still have a system where you need to be registered with a private key card, says Gullestad, and continues:
" When you go into the locks, then it beeps, and you get to go into. When you are standing inside a kind of small cylinder. There you will be weighed, and certainly also measured from top to toe. And then open the door.- A bagett too much
When you are going out again, is it the same procedure, " explains the actress. Then match the computer the weight because with the one you had when you went in.
It was here that director Harald Zwart ended up in an ever-so-small situation. When the team had been there to show off the two episodes of the new humorserien, was it namely put out lots of food, including baguettes.THE 12. HUSBAND: Thomas Gullestad had his skuespillerdebut with Zwart-directed the "The 12. man". Here, together with his wife Jenny skavlan talkshow (32). Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more
- I recall that Zwart ate two, for he was very hungry. So I wonder if he had eaten a bagett too much - and when he was stopped, and was standing inside the slusa, says Gullestad.
It went fortunately no alarm, and was no lockdown, but I thought it was very fun.Immersive
Gullestad had his skuespillerdebut with the movie "The 12. man," also directed by Harald Zwart. He says that he experiences it as extremely intense to be an actor.
- It is very enthralling to work with it here, and it is digg because you forget in a way the world around. It is the job there and then which is the most important thing, he explains, and adds:"stick two fingers up" run your body really hard for the film role
- It is a little scary just how immersive it is, too. It requires something of your brain the whole day. It is not only to be on the recording, it is a process.Agent in the united STATES
In spite of that he experiences the job as very demanding, decline Gullestad certainly not the possibility that there are more plays for him in the future.
- I'm working actively for it. I have among other things gained me an agent "over there", and do prøvefilminger and manages and arranges, reveals, and continues: - If this goes well, it will fast become a season two.
But he is not sure if he's going to be an actor full-time. He describes himself about a opportunist, who likes to jump on new things and good ideas, regardless of what it is.
he says He is, for example, could well imagine to make several TV program together with your buddy its Andy "the Dane" Selvig. The two are also known from the hiphop group the Clowns in the Match.FRIENDS: Thomas Gullestad and buddy Esben Selvig is known as the duo Dane and stick two fingers up. Photo: Mike Skaar / See and Hear the Show more
- I have a band and a record label I run by the side of. I don't think it's the way that I go one hundred percent into it, but more so that I make it to a hat I can take on, as one of many hats, " he explains.Expecting their second child
At home it also happens great things for the 37-year-old. In the beginning of november could be his wife Jenny skavlan talkshow (32) reveal on Instagram that they are expecting their second child.
From the before of have the daughter, Annie (2), waiting excited to be big sister.
- She has realized that she will be big sister. Right after that we told it, she would like to see on the "Ra Ra the noisy lion" on TV, then yes. She was suitably interested, he says to Dagbladet, and continues:So did her daughter on the babynyheten
- No, I think she is looking forward very. But understanding the stomach and stuff is a bit difficult right now, I think.
the Couple has not yet announced when they have term, but has said that the child is expected in the springtime. 37-year-old can also tell that they have found out the gender of the upcoming child, but that they have decided to not reveal it just yet.
The little family of three, soon being four, staying in a villa on Oslo's west end. Although he is looking forward to get "the gang" in place of the spring a second time, he believes that it sometimes can be a bit crowded.
I don't know how it is to be tobarnsfar. I think it will be twice as fussy and twice as nice. I like the idea of being a gang, and now we are four at home at any time. It is totally sick. I love to be alone in ny and ne, so it is put to the test, " he says.Ended up at the emergency room: - this Year's gift is the screws in the ankle