No anguish, Inger pay. With your money.
They are at risk of island of Lindholm I Stege Bay is becoming a very expensive pleasure for the treasury.
When the island was transformed from research center to udvisningsø, will, in 2022 cost 225 million annually crowns to drive. It appears from the bill.
With space for up to 125 residents is the equivalent to 1.8 million dollars per future islander per year.
- It is a staggering sum. You say all the time that you need to save, for example, socially disadvantaged and mentally ill. Then you suddenly 759 million kroner, says Left-the man Eyvind Vesselbo, with reference to the total cost of the establishment and operation of Lindholm from 1. January 2019 to the end of 2022.
Eyvind Vesselbo was until 2015, member of Parliament for Inger canlı bahis siteleri Støjberg and Lars Loop lot. Today, he is the debater and the chairman of the board.
If you should be in no doubt about the 1.8 million dollars for 365 nights on a remote island is a lot of money, then illustrated it by Ekstra Bladet review of current prices on luxury hotels in Copenhagen.
A year's stay in a room with a view over Copenhagen at Hotel Bella Sky in the Ørestad would 'only' cost 470.000 euros. Price based on a price of 1300 dollars per night, which is the hotel's cheapest online price.
- It is absurd to spend so much money, when you say at the same time, you must save and don't have any money. It would be like to ports in the baron's bed for the vulnerable groups, if they ousted 759 dollars for them. Just think, if the mentally ill could get to a place where they do not risk to be sent away when they are acutely ill. The number of young homeless people increases, but it does not matter for points Eyvind Vesselbo.
According to Eyvind Vesselbo cost placements of children and young people around one million tax dollars annually. Then comes the location of the refugees on the island that cost almost double.
the Island stresses that the majority in parliament is lying to the population, believe Eyvind Vesselbo.
- To lead the population behind the light again, and again. Building the this place, because you know that they can't get out. However, the truth. Themselves, they can't get out.
- Man shell just out. Inger Støjberg says on top of that, the money is well spent. Yes, it would be, if they had the purpose to send these people out. But she is not doing the opposite, for she knows well that they are here in Denmark.
- But it is surely fair enough that it costs something to hegne the people here better inside?
- I don't mind that you ensure the people who live around the place where they are exhibited is located. To spend money on it. But this is an absurd case of overuse of money to show the public that we will spend unlimited funds.
- You could find 100 other and better solutions to it here. It could be made so much more sense, says Eyvind Vesselbo.
the Article continues under the picture
Eyvind Vesselbo have for many years criticised it in his eyes forløjede Danish immigration policy. The island showed is the latest addition to the tribe Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
See also: Policeman on the at risk island: - It comes like a bombLuxury hotels far cheaper than the island
If it is well almost unimaginable should happen, that the government and the Danish people's Party wanted to cages they showed the aliens in a guldbur, then it would save the treasury a great deal of money.
the Cheapest price for a room: 1300 crowns
the Price for a year: 474.500 crowns
the Cheapest price for a room: 1450 dkk
the Price for a year: the 529.250 crowns
the Cheapest price for a room: 2049 crowns
the Price for a year: 747.885 crowns
the Cheapest price for a room: 3350 crowns
the Price for a year: the 1.222.750 crowns
Note: the room Rates are the cheapest, as the Extra Leaf has been able to find on the hotels ' own websites. Årspris is calculated by multiplying the price for a single accommodation with 365 days.
Costs over 700 million. kr.
- The first inhabitants of Lindholm is scheduled to move into in 2. half of 2021, and all residents are expected to be transitioned by the end of 2021.
- establishment of 100 seats with the possibility of an additional 25 seats (bufferpladser).
- From 2019 to 2022 shall collectively are used 759 million. kr. to the bl.a. the establishment and operation of udrejsecentret as well as increased the operational capacity of the police action.
Probation, on behalf of the foreign office be the operator of the center.
Source: the Finance act of 2019.
See also: Karen's got his island: - Still a lot to learn
112 - 1. dec. 2018 - at. 16:59 Neighbor to The 'at risk' e': - It is too bad