(Finansavisen.no): - The time is not past. I don't know what odds it would given that an Aker-chief would come and talk about corporate governance, " said Aker ceo Øyvind Eriksen to the participants of the Forum for ownership and corporate governance on Wednesday.
- Those of you who showed us the trust have received good value from January 2009 to today: 22 per cent average annual return. We realize that it would hardly have been possible without restoring confidence to just corporate governance in Aker, he says, according to Finansavisen.Chief since 2009
Eriksen has been the ceo of Aker ASA since 1. January 2009.
- Image in the media seem at times to be that Kjell Inge and I decide the very most. Or as my good business partner say after having browsed through the newspapers: "mr. Røkke me here, and Røkke me there", says Eriksen to Mallorca.
But it is not so, bedyrer the ceo.
- Responsible for the operation, belongs to the board of directors and the operation of each portfolio, " he says.
- there Was a part of the plan when you started to transform the corporate governance in Aker?
- How we should organize and operate, Aker was a theme that we had thorough discussions about the before I was the ceo. When I started, the task was to implement the changes that we agreed to, " says Eriksen told the paper.Internal deal in 2019
Since 2009, Aker has been an industrial investment company. Aker is the owner, while the day to day operations for its portfolio companies. Eight of these are listed on the Oslo stock Exchange.
After påskebråket with the government the easter of 2009, we have done our utmost to avoid purchases and sales of businesses between the Aker companies, " says Eriksen.
It was then that Kjell Inge Røkke and Norwegian trade and industry minister Sylvia Brustad was in full public disclosure.
Related party transactions was a kind of trademark of Aker in earlier times, " says Eriksen, according to Finansavisen.