1. The person with suspected or known infection Covid-19 should stay away from other family members, if possible, in a single room, well ventilated, and must not receive visits.
2. Who attends must be in good health and have no illnesses that would pose a risk if infected.
3. The members of the family have to stay in other rooms or, if this is not possible, maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from the sick person and sleep in a bed different.
4 .Who assists the sick person should wear a surgical mask accurately positioned on the face when in the same room. If the mask is wet or dirty for secretions and need to replace it immediately and wash your hands after it has been removed.
5 .The hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water or with a water-alcohol solution after each contact with the sick or with its surrounding environment, before and after preparing food, before eating, after using the bathroom and whenever hands appear dirty.
6. The hands should be dried using paper towels and disposable. If this is not possible, use towels reserved, and replace them when they are wet.
7. Who assists the sick person should cover the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, using tissues, possibly disposable or elbow bent, and then should wash their hands.
8. If you are not using disposable tissues, washing handkerchiefs in the tissue using soap or normal detergent with the water.
9 .Avoid direct contact with body fluids, especially oral secretions or respiratory, stool, and urine using disposable gloves.
10. Use containers with pedal opening with double bag, placed inside the room of the sick person, to throw gloves, handkerchiefs, masks, and other waste.
11. In the case of insulation in the home is to be suspended the collection to prevent the accumulation of potentially dangerous materials that must be discarded in the bin of mixed waste.
12 .Put the linen contaminated in a bag dedicated to the dirty laundry wearing gloves. Do not shake dirty linen and evitareil direct contact with skin and clothing.
13 .Avoid sharing with the patient toothbrushes, cigarettes, kitchen utensils, towels, bedding..
14. Clean and disinfect daily all surfaces such as bedside tables, networks, and other furniture of the bedroom of the sick person, toilet and bathroom surfaces with a normal disinfectant, domestic, or with products containing chlorine (bleach) at a concentration of 0.5% active chlorine, or with alcohol 70%, wearing gloves and protective clothing (e.g. apron plastic).
15 .Use the mask when you change the sheets on the bed of the sick.
16 .Wash clothes, sheets, towels, etc., of the sick in a washing machine at 60-90 C using a normal detergent, or to hand with a regular detergent and water, and dry them thoroughly.
17. If a family member shows the first symptoms of acute respiratory infection (fever, cough, sore throat and difficulty breathing), contact your health care provider, the doctor or the numbers of regional.
18. Avoid the public transport to reach the health care facility designated; and to call an ambulance or transport the patient in a private car and, if possible, open the windows of the vehicle.
19. The sick person should wear a surgical mask to visit the health facility and maintain the distance of at least 1 meter from other people.
20 .Any surface contaminated with respiratory secretions or body fluids during transport should be cleaned and disinfected using a regular disinfectant and domestic chlorine (bleach) at a concentration of 0.5% active chlorine, or with alcohol 70%.
"The Republic will fight always in defense of the freedom of information, to its readers and to all those who have at heart the principles of democracy and civil coexistence"Carlo Verdelli SUBSCRIBERS TO REPUBLIC © Reproduction reserved Today on Here is the "perfect storm": the great of the Earth react in a scattered order, And now it's up to us Misiani: "Ready to ask more than 7.5 billion in deficit, to help families and businesses," Matteo Renzi: "Economic aid extended to the whole Italy and supercommissario immediately. Soon the Eu will be” Blessed are the web