Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured empresas GOP Cleveland atenas directivosestilovidarinconesgastronomicos absentismo

Life

We are about to enter 2022, and that means we have to say goodbye to 2021 with funny phrases on WhatsApp and funny messages for those who can't spend Christmas with us.

- 22 reads.

Life

Nothing is more beautiful than gazing at your phone at New Year's Eve dinner, and seeing all the messages in it (as it did on Christmas Eve).

This means that people remember us. It is a pleasant feeling to be remembered and to share in the sadness of the world.

Because we won't be seeing many people this year due to the coronavirus we will leave you some funny phrases to help you celebrate New Year's Eve 2021. We look forward to putting an end to COVID in the second year.

It is the perfect time to relive the traditions and wish your loved ones a happy New Year 2020. These are the best phrases to send.

Although you may not think it is necessary, we can assure that many people do not know what to do in such situations.

We leave you with these funny WhatsApp messages and phrases to wish New Year's Eve 2021 a happy ending.

Sending funny phrases on New Year's Eve to congratulate 2021

The year 2022 will be the year of consumption: everyone will keep the same mobile phone, the same car and the same salary. Happy 2022! Happiness is all about small things. A small yacht, a tiny mansion, and a little fortune are all that's needed to make it a happy life. I wish that my troubles would last as long as your New Year's resolutions. I hope you'll meet one of them in 2022. Recall everything that made your smile in the year that is ending. All the rest? You can erase them from your mind. All of 2021 should be erased from your mind. Happy New Year! Although I thought I would only congratulate those people in my life who are important to me and I like, I ended up writing to everyone. Happy 2022! This message is late, because you cannot go out on New Year's Eve. You must have been asleep. I hope you are awakened by my message and will remember me throughout the year. Happy 2022! New Year's Eve is a time to toss out the old to make way for the new. Do not let me take your money! Happy New Year! While we all look forward to 2022 and the 2021 Ultra, what happens if there is a 2021 Mini or 2021 Ultra? This New Year, chase your dreams. Even if you don't reach your goals, you will lose weight which is very beneficial for you. Happy 2022! Alarming statistics from the DGT reveal that 27% of traffic accidents were caused by drunk drivers. The remaining 73% of traffic accidents are caused by drivers who have consumed alcohol. Happy 2022, teetotalers! It was a hard decision to make this New Year's Eve: wear blue pajamas or gray pajamas. Happy 2022! Help me! I was ugly and they put me in prison. They will see that you are not as ugly as they thought. Have a wonderful 2022! These days, the Civil Guard reminds us that those who drink and then drink again are the fish. They are 6 points. Happy New Year! I wish that all of your wishes come true in the new year and that you are able to enjoy love and health. Don't worry about how much money the Treasury will take. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, dear readers. Keep coming back to us in 2022.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.