For tattoo lovers, no area is prohibited. Just like a painter, the body becomes your canvas and every part of your body is free to get the tattoo design of your choice.
“The first tattoo machine was patented by Samuel O'Reilly in 1891, which was based off an autographic printing machine patented by Thomas Edison 15 years earlier.” Few best tattoo machine review here: https://www.bestadvisor.com/tattoo-machines
For those females who love tattoos, but have not yet chosen the better part of their body to get their next tattoo design, here is a list of the six places to avoid and two places for getting a tattoo.
1. Wrist Tattoo - The wrist is a good place to get a tattoo, because it heals well, but for a woman, the wrist is not a very attractive place to get a tattoo.
Wrist placement is most often considered male. Often, the leanness of the wrist skin makes it easy to "blow out" or make the tattooed lines blurry, leaving even the most delicate tattoo design of flower and vine looking thick and ugly in the future.
2. Forearm tattoo - The skin of the forearm is ideal for tattooing on the body, it Stretches easily, does not carry much against the body and often heals very well.
But in women, it's not really the most feminine place to get tattooed. Often, the Lady will try to get a very feminine drawing on the foreman to soften the blow, but It's still a very visible tattoo and, for the most part, not very attractive to a Woman.
3. Tattooing the neck - Whether on the neck or the side, the tattoo on the neck is a red Flag of future regret.
The skin itself is perfect for the tattoo and the ink holds Up Well. Neck tattoos may be hard to resist over time, but this is another place Where, no matter what is tattooed, it will never be feminine.
4. Between the breasts - as far as the skin is concerned, one finds on the breast the best flesh of the body.
Ugly tattoo wise there are few uglier places for a woman to get tattooed then between the chests.
I tattooed several women with a sword between my chests; I always wonder how ridiculous these tattoos will be when the woman is old.
5. Face Tattoo - Facial tattooing is not as common in women as it is in men. Tattoos representing real patterns on the woman's face are rare. Far less rare are women who have tattoo pencils for the eyes and lips, I have often seen, but I have rarely seen? It's done well.
A little known fact is that all tattoos are itchy scars and scars, so That at one point, the whole face tattoo gets really annoying.
6. Toe Tattoo - Even a very good toe tattoo will heal and prove to be bad. Often, the woman will receive a small flower or a ladybug, it will be fine for a day or two, and then parts of the tattoo design will begin to fall with the bandage.
Once the tattoo is healed, the lines will be thick and ugly. The skin is terrible for the tattoo and only the most basic reasons will look great over time
While for female the best place for tattooing is Ankle. Ankles tattooing is common. Especially in women (but OK for men), ankle is a great place to get a tattoo.
The key here is to choose a tattoo design that is small and easy to distinguish, like a star or a heart. If you choose something too complicated, it looks like a skin color problem for others.
Ideal place for female tattooing
Still another popular spot for women, a tattoo on the lower back has recently had a bad reputation, but it's still a great place to get a more complex and symmetrical design, especially one that has no special meaning. Tribal tattoos are the most common, but the butterfly is very popular here.
The navel is one of the most unknown areas of the whole body. The same goes for body art, where the navel can be decorated in multiple ways, both sexy and artistic.